[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fuk do I do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

>In a rely for 1,5yrs
>The guy cheats on me with coworker
>I move out instantly
>Start dating this sweet guy, not ruined by the world yet
>Ex gets back in my life, somehow I find it in my heart to give him a try
>Me and the other guy just start ghosting each other
>Wake up this morning realize I made the biggest mistake in my life out of the blue
>tfw I have the ticket for a flight in 10days to another country and a job contract there which i havent signed yet
>tfw I realize I am going to be miserable if I go and if I don't I'll let down my whole family and stay broke af
>tfw I realize I have strong feelings for the other guy

Guys what do?
Should I stay or should I go?
Do I even try saying something to the other guy? I don't want to hurt him anymore.
>>
I think you haven't lost much here, the future still waits. Might as well go, at least that's what I would do. You could talk to other guy, but frankly nothing significant was really invested so yeah.
>>
>>18686585
I am a 22 year old male virgin that never had a girlfriend.

Boo hoo for you, having to choose between which partner you want.

I get absolutely nothing, no girl has ever given me her pussy even once.
>>
I swear this is a Mad Men episode.
>>
>>18686637
The point is if I go I'm staying in a tiny apt with my ex, leaving everyone behind for at least 4-6months. And it's hard being around him, my feelings are faded, his on the contrary are burning like a fire, he's bipolar. It's a lot of tension for a few months before I could move on my own.
>>18686648
I'm very sorry but there must be a reason for that. Either you choose to feel bad for yourself because it's easier or you're ignoring the problem all together.
>>
>>18686688
You're bragging about how hard it is for you to select which mate you want.

I can't get any girl to fuck me, it has never happened, and doesn't seem it will anytime soon.

Yet here you are complaining about not being able to select which partner you want, and worrying about whether or not you can get a higher status partner.

I don't give a fuck, go kill yourself whore.
>>
File: s-l1600 (1).jpg (88KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600 (1).jpg
88KB, 800x800px
>>18686697
Which gives me a very clear answer why you never got or will get laid. You're too angry and soaked in self-pity, egocentrism. Goodnight mister trollio!
>>
>>18686734
ITT a stereotypical female fails to understand that males actually need to compete for a chance at a mate while women merely need select from a pool of applicants

while the quoted anon was indeed rather frustrated and his attacks were unwarranted what he expressed was fundamentally correct. please educate yourself on reproductive competition in the natural world and apply your newfound knowledge to humans. good day
>>
>>18686585
Wait, so you just dumped the other guy for your ex? Even after he cheated on you?
>>18686648
You're a virgin because you have either directly or indirectly chosen to be. I know plenty of fat, ugly, short, poor etc guys who have had serious relationships and 1 night stands. You have no excuse, short of having some traumatic illness that makes you unfuckable.
>>
>>18686755
Please there's always a desperate not so beautiful girl who needs affection. This guy feels too entitled to sex to actually find anyone.
>>18686760
It was never a relationship, but it was moving towards it. I know i broke the rule by getting back with him, humans are too curious I guess.
>>
>>18686782
>Please there's always a desperate not so beautiful girl who needs affection.

Yep, and outside of school, no matter how ugly and fat the woman is, they still require money from a guy before she'll fuck him.
>>
>>18686792
You mean a few dollars for a coffee on a date? You can skip lunch.
>>
>>18686800
Require him to have a job, car, smartphone, and place of his own.

+ date expenses
>>
>>18686829
Do you guys like making it difficult for yourselves or what?
Besides the job none of those are necessary.
First date expenses only. She's a grown up, she can handle her part.
>>
>>18686853
Women make it this difficult, they decide which men get to have sex and which men don't, they decide the future of the human race by who they choose to fuck.

I'm glad you're "different", but in the "real world", the large majority of women require everything I said or they won't give a man access to her pussy.
>>
>>18686864
Continued:

Even fat ugly hambeasts are incredibly entitled.

Even the ugliest, fattest, dumbest, poorest, drug-addicted females can still get hundreds of guys who want her.

They can post an ad online and get hundreds of men offering themselves and their money.
>>
>>18686585
>Get heartbroken by ex
>haha better break this new guys heart by going right back to my cheating ex
You made your bed, now lie in it.
>>
File: lizzy.jpg (177KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
lizzy.jpg
177KB, 1000x563px
>>18686864
Which adds to the natural selection. I haven't slept with anyone whom I did not love. They did not have cars, fancy jobs or anything really to offer except themselves in all naked honesty. Old school I guess.
>>18686876
Depends on the men/women ratio where you're from.
It may seem like it's the case but it's not.
The uglier, shallower the more attention they crave, the faker the picture they paint.

I think desperate guys get this impotent rage about not getting laid, desperate girls get this rage about their looks not being approved by peers and males.

>>18686930
Thank you for your input, it's quite comfy for the moment.
>>
Typical women, who doesn't know what she wants bragging in a weeb board about hiw she can't decide between chad and some other guy. You are no better then the guy who cheated.
>inb4 bitter virgin
That argument doesn't work on me.

>(You)
Here is what you came for now kys
>>
>>18686585
Darling you got to let me know
Should I stay or should I go?
If you say that you are mine
I'll be here 'til the end of time
>>
File: bni3porkau2gbr5n0rnq.jpg (36KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
bni3porkau2gbr5n0rnq.jpg
36KB, 800x450px
>>18686996
It's okay, the Chad is one of you guys. A bitter virgin turned into this blossoming alpaca male on his 20th b day thanks to this completely average girl who gave him the chance.

Sadly the man got this feeling like he had too much power in his hands and became the villain you all so much despise.

Fast forward a relationship or two and now he's this Chad i'm complaining about.

It's never too late to join his army.
>>
Jesus fucking christ on a pogo stick. Some people need to fuck off back to r9k. This is the advice board. Here we ask for and give advice. It doesn't matter if someones doing better or worse, sometimes people are just unsure what to do.

To the OP. Don't move to another country unless your absolutely sure it's what you want. It's a massive change that, once made, is very difficult to undo.
As for your relationship. Dont get back with your ex. There's a reason you left him and getting back with him is unlikely to work. Talk to the new guy but I wouldn't be optimistic about him taking you back given how shitty you acted towards him. Still worth a shot at least.
>>
>>18687036

Now you're actually getting interesting. I don't despise the chad. I myself pump and dump occasionally. Gr8 b8, though.
>>
>>18686648
>>18686697
>>18686755
>>18686782
>>18686792
>>18686864
>>18686876
>>18686996

Wew, is this /adv/ or /r9k/?

Back under your log, maggots. The grown up functioning adults need to talk.

To your question OP: I say go. Both you and the other guy ghosted each other - it wasn't one-way. As such things right now are circumstantially manageable. Involving Other Guy will make things more complicated than need be.

The discrepancy then, are your emotions. Regarding this, I say weather it. Feelings come and go, but the career opportunities like what you've got are harder to come by in today's economy.

The kicker in my opinion is, you can always come back and reignite things with other guy if he's still single at that time. But I wouldn't recommend focussing on it - as it will make you more miserable.

4-6 months is not a long time.
>>
>>18687114
But anon she clearly doesn't need advice. It's attention.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.