[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it illegal to scam someone for money on the internet? for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: think.gif (1MB, 2048x2048px)
think.gif
1MB, 2048x2048px
is it illegal to scam someone for money on the internet?

for example: scamming people on discord for 10-100 euro's

and what kind of problems can you get if you do those things?
>>
self bumb
>>
>>18685885
>Is scamming illegal ?
lol
>>
>is it illegal to scam someone for money
This is the real question, and the answer is maybe. I'd say that scamming people on discord for a paltry sum of money is definitely not that big a deal, but it also depends heavily on what the hell kind of scam you're running. The only problems you can run into all involve running amuck of people who could actually track you down and fuck you over for it. See https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/ and the first few results for this kind of shit on google.

Honestly, considering it's the internet and if you're obtaining the money through fairly untraceable methods, you'll be fine. Honest. I'm assuming you're not doing anything like phishing or identity fraud? Those have very real punishments that you can look up relevant to where you reside.
>>
>>18685885
my classmate started a discord gta 5 money drop server and till now he sometimes scammed people by not doing it. yesterday someone gave him 800 euro for something my classmate doesnt want to talk about but he keeps mentioning it. ill send the screenshot later.
>>
File: IMG-20170902-WA0000.jpg (78KB, 899x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170902-WA0000.jpg
78KB, 899x1600px
>>18686016
>>
>>18686028
kanker zeg
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.