[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does an INTP talk to these creatures known as women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1503437759047.gif (368KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
1503437759047.gif
368KB, 540x810px
How does an INTP talk to these creatures known as women?
>>
Stop thinking of them as a difference species like a retard.
>>
Acknowledge they are of a different species and learn the best techniques to approach them.
>>
I'm an INTJ. I have no problems speaking to anyone or even to large groups.

Generally speaking I don't really care what people think of me because my self worth isn't determined by others and even if I'm rejected by someone I like, there are more fish in the sea.
>>
>INTP
>INTJ
More like INTDICK, this is horoscope tier dumb
>>
File: FIGaTEL.jpg (29KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
FIGaTEL.jpg
29KB, 500x487px
>>18685790

lol
>>
File: 1493851850347.jpg (30KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1493851850347.jpg
30KB, 576x432px
>taking that online phsycology shit seriously
>>
>>18685794
>>18685809
Found the XSXJ
>>
File: INDEEZNUTS.png (15KB, 526x239px)
INDEEZNUTS.png
15KB, 526x239px
>>18685771
>>
File: 1492395200971.jpg (209KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492395200971.jpg
209KB, 768x1024px
>>18685771
Everything is not for everyone.
Leave the real women to normies and keep fapping to 2D girls.
>>
How do people, who define themselves as belonging entirely to one category of being, talk to females? I don't know, probably by virtue of the fact that these people never seem to belong to a singular hivemind where all of their thoughts, beliefs and ability to function stem from what category of being they've arbitrarily resigned themselves to.

If we're talking any form of communication, then you can start out small by spamming some small camgirl's chat with shit like 'pls u are so beutiful' and after doing that, congratulations: you don't have to move up in the world, you've managed to complete your journey before it even began!

Of course, if you actually bothered to specify whatever inane shit it is that you actually wanted from 'talking to these creatures known as women', perhaps people could help you out more. Maybe. Maybe it's just as well that you didn't go into detail.
>>
observe it in action awhile at first then start poking around at things yourself too. we're not going to work how you'll be expecting us to. patterns will emerge and you'll be able to pick them out but the aforementioned point is the only reliable constant
>>
>>18685771
by recognising that the Myers Briggs test is complete bullshit and that no psychologist takes it seriously
>>
>>18685771
Like to a boys with one difference: you ask them on dates.
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
>In romance, people with the INTJ personality type approach things the way they do with most situations: they compose a series of calculated actions with a predicted and desirable end goal – a healthy long-term relationship. Rather than falling head over heels in a whirlwind of passion and romance, INTJs identify potential partners who meet a certain range of pre-determined criteria, break the dating process down into a series of measurable milestones, then proceed to execute the plan with clinical precision.

>Sentiment, tradition, and emotion are INTJs’ Achilles Heel. Social standards like chivalry are viewed by INTJs as silly, even demeaning. The problem is, these standards have developed as a means of smoothing introductions and developing rapport, of managing expectations, the basis of personal relationships. INTJs’ propensity for frank honesty in word and action tends to violate this social contract, making dating especially difficult for them.

>If they are shot down too many times they may come to the conclusion that everyone else is simply too irrational, or simply beneath them intellectually. If cynicism takes hold, INTJs may end up falling into the trap of intentionally displaying intellectual arrogance, making solitude their choice rather than happenstance.

>This antipathy to rules and tendency to over-analyze and be judgmental, even arrogant, all adds up to a personality type that is often clueless in dating. Having a new relationship last long enough for INTJs to apply the full force of their analysis on their potential partner’s thought processes and behaviors can be challenging. Trying harder in the ways that INTJs know best can only make things worse, and it’s unfortunately common for them to simply give up the search. Ironically, this is when they’re at their best, and most likely to attract a partner.
>>
>>18686136
match made in heaven but intp anon not intj
>>
>>18685794
>>18685809
>>18685866
>>18686079
MBTI isn't a horoscope you dolts. It's not 100% scientifically accurate but it's still somewhat based on reality and you can make some predictions from it. It's not completely random.

http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/05/27/on-types-of-typologies/
>>
>>18686161
I dont know what you were trying to tell me, but all you needbis reading comprehencion to extract information about how to date as overanalyzing person.

A. Realize dating is heavily luck based. So to succeed you need to be patient, persistent and roll the ice as much as possible.

B. What one person hates, other can love. So pretending you are somebody else is sure way for disaster in the future. You ideally want somebody who accepts you as who you are.

C. Study social interactions and do all the nonsense normies around you do. It helps to smoothe and lubricate the edges at the beggining of courting.

D. Pic related. Be somebody who is pleasant to spent time with.

Good luck! And remember, if you want to meet introverted partnet, try online. They hate being outside as much as you do.
>>
You dont. Despite what cucks and women will tell you, Chad is the only one who gets pussy. Thats just the way it is
>>
>>18686215
Yeah sure I bet you're a MLPFAGGOT
>>
>>18686237
op is intp. your post addressed intj. that's all.
>>
MBTI is a sham, and the only people who take that stuff seriously and refer to themselves by their arbitrary label are the so-called INTPs.

I know what you're looking for in women. You want an eye candy to agree to your never-ending spiel about some pseudo-philosophy and generally validate your existence, and maybe put out once in a while to relieve whatever sexual frustration you'd built up. Kind of a tall order when you're so self-absorbed and so socially incompetent, no human beings, much less women, would come near you without considerable monetary compensation.

Here's a solid advice: Get yourself out of whatever MBTI circlejerk group you're in and get that smug sense of superiority out of your head. Once you stop poisoning your mind with the mentality of other smug assholes who make it a lifestyle to revel in their flaws, look at yourself from an objective point of view and see how obnoxious you used to be/still are. It's a painful process, and you may not necessarily agree with it now, but it's the first step on the only road you'll ever reach anything resembling a meaningful relationship on.
>>
>>18686925
FAKENEWS
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.