[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey adv this is more of a vent than anything, i met my gf in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: vw polo fucking prick.jpg (9KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
vw polo fucking prick.jpg
9KB, 307x164px
hey adv this is more of a vent than anything, i met my gf in college and she was sweet and fun while were growing up, now she goes to another college two cities over and i'm sick of driving her and her family everywhere and being took for granted.
her mother and step father are both chain smoking alcoholics who stay in bed all day and spend all their money on cigarettes and booze, neither of them have a license and both live off welfare money, her brother is a dangerously obese agoraphobe who lives off welfare and her sister is as dumb as a rock. Im sick of always driving them to mcdonalds and liquor stores to feed their habits and just being expected to cause im banging their relative. Even my family who all work feel like i'm a disappointment to them because I run a small online business just to keep myself financially stable, i feel so dragged down. This week I got really sick and haven't seen her for 10 days. I really haven't missed coming home with my clothes smelling like cigarettes, being woke up at 3am when her mother comes home from the bar, having to constantly act like a carer for a manchild and an actual kid because their parents are too fucked up to cook or clean. Sometimes I think id be too ashamed to bring her back home to my folks so i always go there. She'd never even make it to her college if I wasnt there to drive her. Her real dad ditched them all a long time ago, maybe i should too

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.