[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going out with a shy girl tonight. She told me that she has a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: images-2.jpg (7KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
7KB, 183x275px
Going out with a shy girl tonight. She told me that she has a crush on me and that her parents won't be home til Wednesday. I wanna go experiment with her since she really hasn't done anything. Is the line, "hey you wanna go experiment. I mean your parents aren't home til Wednesday, and this would be like our only chance..." Got any better lines? Tips? Thanks adv

>Pic kinda related, she's a bit darker
>>
>>18685557
She wants the D. Pretend you are gentelman and simply invent any excuse so she can invite you home. Netflix and chill or simply ask her to dinner and after simply walk her home. Start with handholding.

As far as the sex go, you start with foreplay. Basically cuddle, touch, grope, kiss, molest and feel her up. Pretend you are teddy bear who likes to cuddle. Bring condoms unless you want to become daddy. If you want to perform, eat her pussy until she cums few times before you insert.

Good luck?
>>
>>18685557
What >>18685659 said, but basic warning, if she ever starts to say no, don't go further, even if your balls are going to implode. Some girls are scared for their first time, so even if deep inside she really loves you, the fact that she still hasn't got the balls to have sex is a possibility. Be a gentleman, she'll be thankfull.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.