[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to get my Japanese ex back...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: line_1504438270638.jpg (663KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
line_1504438270638.jpg
663KB, 1280x720px
I went all the way to Japan to try to get back with my ex-girlfriend that left me a month ago for multiple reasons, one of them being that I said to much horroble things out of stress.

We were 2 years together and I love her more than anything.

She went to pick me up at the airport, but she soon made it clear that she doesn't want a relationship with me, at least for the moment. Together yesterday we eat together lunch and dinner in places we love, today we went to a haitacchi-kai of one of the shitty groups she loves, then went to the karaoke together, but the memories of us that went there before were too strong and I cried like a baby.

Now she says she feels guilty because its hard for me to do things like this "like a friend" (no shit, ofc its hard, its a living hell), I probably fucked up by crying in the karaoke.

No I am spending all my nigth crying in the manga cafe where I am sleeping at, ofc I can't sleep.

Dunno what to do, its too hard... I would do anything to get her back but gosh its hard...
>>
Is she native Japanese or Japanese American? How did u meet?
Asking for a friend
>>
>>18685880
She's native Japanese. She was one of the ones I was practicing Japanese with on Line. She's bad at English so its my japanese that became fluent over the time
>>
>>18685548
Do you feel there may be a chance ?

If yes, good for you.
If no, cut contacts nicely, you will free her, and it will be easier to forget her.

I don't think that guilt her back in a relationship is good idea, I mean, you want her to love you truly, not to be with you because she feel pity, don't you ?
>>
>>18685979
There is likely a chance, she even said that, "for now", she wants to just be friends, meaning that in the future maybe it might be possible. Also when we walked together she still sometimes naturally takes my arm, etc.

This plus the fact she stills meets me are the positive things !

But it is sooo hard to figth and stay positive, not being able to do natural things I did with her during years.

I try not to guilt her into anything, its something I've done to her too much already.

The problem is that I did guilt her by crying a few times today, and it is incredibly hard not to show the fact I still want to hug her, and I'm sad because I can't...

What I need is some way to fix this asap, before it is too late !
>>
>>18685548
Speaking as someone who worked in Japan for a few years, here's my shitty two cents: First off, it's admirable that you went all the way back there just for her. I'm sure she appreciates that, friend-status notwithstanding. However, her reasons for leaving you (which I'd appreciate more details of) and her attitude towards the relationship tell me that she's ready to move on. So should you. I'm assuming your command of Japanese is pretty good, so there's one point for you. There are, however, several other things to consider here as well. Firstly, where are you from? Do you expect her to move there with you, do you want to move to Japan, or do you want to do some long-distance thing? You're probably already aware of how Native Japanese are about foreigners, especially when it comes to marriage and all. Are both of you really committed to making sacrifices in terms of where and how you live for the rest of your life? I'm only asking because I don't know your age--Japanese people tend to get married and have kids at a rather young age, so maybe she's looking for more long-term solutions. If you ARE in that mode, though, you'll need to consider what steps you'll have to take if you REALLY want to make this work. Housing, jobs, expat life, etc. Is it really worth pursuing, or would you be better off in your own element?
I really think you'd be better off enjoying the rest of your trip and cutting ties, but I also know how devastating it can be ending a two year relationship. Just remember to consider her perspective in all of this as well.
>>
>>18686029
What you say is absolutely rigth, and I also though about that. However, she comes from a somewhat poor family, that I ended up spending quite some time with, her parents divorced, her mother remaried, she is somewhat of a neet right now, and I really dont think she wants to marry a japanese guy, at all.

The reasons she broke up are multiple : I'm not sure she ever was that much attracted to me, I can be quite a difficult guy sometimes, complaining waaaay too much, asking her to pay more of her part, to get thinner, really stupid things I regret soo much now... During the times of long distance I got angry if she didn't call me every day, blocked her forced her to apology.

Sje also is very worried about her future, having student debts, but no usefull qualifications.

I also cheated on her at some point, just to try to make her jaleous, ofc I regret...

She had this summer a lot of part time job, and during that time I was really saying her horrible things over Line, blocking her, etc... Being also worried of her future, thats why she broke up,

Honestly when I finosh my master in polytechnique (i'm belgian btw) in two years, I would love to work over there and I likely could.

But of course long distance is difficult, even if we managed to stay a long time together.. (over 2 years she spend about 4 months with me in europe, and I also stayed about 5 months or so, mostly during hollydays.

I hope I left out nothing, the main problem is on me, but I really changed, and I am sure I can avoid repeating most of the shitty stuff I've done until now...

But it is probably too late..
>>
Women end relationships with really nice guys over nothing... You were an ass with her, your chances of getting back with her are zero.

Sorry lad, you fucked the only beautiful thing in your life.
>>
>>18686024
>>18686113

You seem determined to change and to make it work, so I feel like its really on her hands, now. Time will tell, I guess.
Did formally apologize to her, for that behavior you now regret ? Did she accept your apologizes ?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.