[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't make enough money.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 7

File: 6dd34650cb01b76bfbb04db13f86f208.png (416KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
6dd34650cb01b76bfbb04db13f86f208.png
416KB, 800x1131px
If I made enough money I would:

>easily have a girlfriend/wife, or girls who want to fuck me
>be able to afford a house and family
>be able to afford a nice set of clothes I feel good in
>be able to afford a decent car and smartphone, basically required for a social life or a female to fuck you now
>be able to travel the world and do activities that cost money
>be able to afford any kind of food/diet I want, alcohol, drugs, video games, computers, boats, motorcycles, etc.

Basically all problems in my life stem from not having enough money.

Some people make over $100,000 every day, some people make several millions in profit from the stock market while doing no work at all. I would have to work several years of hard/soulless labor to make $100,000, even with $0 living expenses.

Going to college is an absolute meme now, a scam, SJW camps that get people into tens of thousands of debt with no guarantee whatsoever that they'll get a job with their degree. Trade school isn't much better.
>>
>>18685363
There's more to life than money
>>
IF I WERE A RICH MAN
YA HA DEEDLE DEEDLE, BUBBA BUBBA DEEDLE DEEDLE DUM
>>
>>18685365
Women don't need money, men will give it to them and provide for them.

Unless you're a poor man, you really have no right to be saying that. Everything in this society revolves around money, even sexual relationships.
>>
>>18685365
Certainly. But still. Money is a good "boost" to achive your goals
>>
>>18685372
Not necessarily. Nobody liked Modigliani and he never had a penny but he still found something out of life.
>>
>>18685363
Why not get into the stock market?
>>
>>18685363
Okay. The point of this thread being what? Do you want tips on how to make more money?
>>
>>18685399
If I put my rent on the stock market for a month would I have a profit and get the money back to pay my rent?
>>
>>18685399
I have been, for years. Started with 25k, went no where after 3 years.

The stock market is easy if you are willing to invest long-term in reliable companies, talking about buying stock with the intent to hold it for many years without selling.

Rich people can do this and _reliably_ make large amounts of income. 25k alone isn't enough to invest long-term in reliable companies, you need more than 25k to make that worthwhile.

I tried being a short-term trader, I have spent years and thousands of actual hours reading information and analyzing charts, it is much more difficult to be a trader than you can imagine, people with much more money/power can manipulate the market to move how they want, and steal money from retail traders. At the end of the day a 50/50 win-loss is what I've came up with.

I have switched my strategy to a long-term investment in what I believe will be, as the CEO said himself, "the turn-around of a life-time". I have studied this company, it is not a penny stock, it is a large pharmaceutical business with over 9 billion annual revenue, but it has been beaten down.

I'm willing to bet the large majority of my account on this company, and if it's successful I could end up with well over $100,000 in the next 3 years.

>>18685403
More likely than not you will have less than you put in, and $1000 is literally nothing in the stock market, a 50% gain, which is considered huge for a short-term return, highly unlikely, would only have you end up with $1500.
>>
>>18685363
Dude, dont think that you'll find love by having money, it doesnt work that way, im 'cute' but tall, make good money, drive a Porsche, and I go to college still. What you need is a social life, and the rest comes naturally (gf/wife)
>>
>>18685442
>Dude, dont think that you'll find love by having money

I don't believe in this "love" bullshit.

Outside of schools women will only fuck guys long-term if they're providing money, or the woman believe that he will be soon.

You're still in college, where money doesn't really matter much to women yet. All straight adult relationships are prostitution at their core, and all women are gold diggers. Doesn't bother me, I just wish I had money so I could get a girlfriend too.

You're a fool if you think your girlfriend would have ever been with you if you were a NEET.
>>
Trust me rich people struggle with relationship also. If you had more money then you have more things. Sure is neat but it doesn't magically form meaningful relationship. Just one less thing to worry about.
>>
>>18685363
I fucked wayy more girls when i was broke then when i was getting paid nigga
>>
>>18685400
OP wants to whine about why he was not given an easy life for free.
>>
>dude money has nothing to do with love!

Fuck off, you silver spoon cunts. You cannot have a stable relationship without enough money to reliably support a family. Anyone who says otherwise is a child or has never been poor. When you can't afford to eat a decent meal most days, there's no way in hell you can have a spouse.
>>
>>18685489
> Sure is neat but it doesn't magically form meaningful relationship.

I don't care about having a "meaningful" relationship, or other fairy-tale bullshit that women believe in. The truth is that all relationships are transnational, men want sex from women, and women want money/resources from men. That's what relationships are based off of.

The large majority of marriages throughout history had nothing to do with "love", they were arranged by two families.

I just want a girl to have sex with, and bare my children, that's it. I don't give a fuck about Hollywood bullshit you've been taught about relationships.
>>
You chose to be a useless NEET. Don't blame society for your own mistakes.
>>
I make 100,000 per year and I don't have a girlfriend or wife. Actually I got dumped by my girlfriend for a NEET so don't think money will save you. You also can't afford a house with it here and it doesn't make you more social. Furthermore if you're spending money on all these toys you won't be able to save up for a house.
>>
>>18685515
I did not choose to be born in a society where the large majority of men can work full-time but still not make enough to afford a house or family.

>>18685518
>I make 100,000 per year and I don't have a girlfriend or wife. Actually I got dumped by my girlfriend for a NEET

Ridiculously obvious lie.
>>
>>18685525
You're dodging the question. And with falsehoods too. How is it society's fault that you are a no-good NEET instead of having a normal job and a gf/wife?
>>
>>18685363

Look, I'm not rich by any means, but I have a couple thousand Euros in my hand every month after my expenses, car financing and mortgage, and I still don't do anything more innovative and strengthening than taking vacations to warm countries

What I am trying to say is that most of your issues are just escapist fantasies so you can pretend that all your problems aren't caused by yourself

When I was apprentice with no money, I used to think of all the things I would do once I had a good job and income: work out, eat right and healthily, join the martial arts school I find interesting, buy a nice computer, get a car with folding roof, wife and kids, yadda yadda yadda

Now I could do that, but I waste my money on shit, I dislike people too much for another serious relationship, I value my hard-earned money too much to buy a luxury car or a good computer, I eat the same supermarket pizza shit I have always done, and I haven't touched a training center or martial arts in 5 years.

I live a boring life, with a boring car, in a boring apartment, with a crappy computer I use to browse 4chan and play games that are older 5 years or else the laptop shits itself

But hey, at least I have 5000 euros worth of stocks and soon 50% ownership of my apartment due to quickly paying off the loans
>>
>>18685536
Because normal jobs don't pay enough to buy a house or start a family with, and women are particularly horrible and feminist now anyway, and the divorce laws are setup to completely ruin my life by allowing her to take my kids away and drain me of money.

So I have no motivation to get a job.
>>
>>18685525
I'm not lying. She had a complicated past with him. Just a dumb girl who thought Disney love was real. The only girl I met who wasn't a little bit of a gold digger.
>>
>>18685560
>everybody is me!
Fuck off. You probably weren't ever truly poor.
>>
>>18685389
money is not "a boost". money is THE BOOST.
>>
>>18685563
It's pretty normal for both men and women to earn money these days, in case you didn't know. Why don't you at least get a job so you can earn enough to take care of yourself instead or leeching off your parents?
>>
>>18685584
>It's pretty normal for both men and women to earn money these days, in case you didn't know.

Yeah the difference is that when men earn money, they want unemployed housewives with no money.

When women earn money, they want men who make as much or more than them, they'll settle for guys who make less, and unemployed guys with no money are unacceptable.

>leeching off your parents?

Mom don't even want me to move out.
>>
>>18685599
>when men earn money, they want unemployed housewives with no money
That is by far the most retarded statement I have all day. How bitter of a virgin manchild do you have to be to imagine up something like that and believe it?
>>
>>18685608
Imagine?

Housewives weren't mythical creatures, and housewives still exist you know.

In the not-so-distant past, single-income households with an unemployed wife made up the majority of households in America.

Why would a financially successful man want an employed women? So she can be grumpier, bitchier, less feminine, and have a lower sex drive?

You're a dumb bitch that has no clue how men think.
>>
>>18685608
Statistics generally show that about 45% of men want housewives. Frankly, it's logical. Someone needs to upkeep the home and take care of the children when they're young. Mothers are the best choice for this. Grown men want mother-like women to marry.
>>
>>18685618
I'm a financially successful man and no way do I want a housewife. I don't expect her to make as much as I do but the minimum requirement is that she can do on her own.

You simply do not understand what people outside your basement want. How can you possibly think you know what financially successful men want when you are a failure NEET?
>>
>>18685622
Do you have a source for that 45%?
>>
>>18685518
>>18685525
Actually this happened to me too. I make 100k also and my ex left me for a poor guy.
>>
>>18685699
Google it.
>>
Why do people respond to this guy?

He posts every fucking week with the same shit, either opens his own thread or in the Ask the opposite gender one.

>All women are literally whores
>Women don't want a househusband while all men want a housewife
>The only reason why I am single is that I'm a NEET
>I promise, it's not my repulsive personality
>>
>>18685695
>I'm a financially successful man and no way do I want a housewife
You're most likely a woman.

Just because YOU don't want a housewife, it doesn't mean you're the norm. The large majority of men don't give a fuck about how much a woman makes, they want sex not money.

There's TWO reasons a man would prefer an employed woman:

1) He's not financially successful enough, and can't afford things by himself
2) He's brainwashed by feminist/liberal media and schooling systems

Lucky for you there's no shortage of these guys, but the large majority of financially successful men want unemployed housewives. That's how things worked for thousands of years in some form.

>You simply do not understand what people outside your basement want.
Ad hominem.

> How can you possibly think you know what financially successful men want when you are a failure NEET?
How can you possibly know whether food tastes good when you're not a professional chef yourself?
>>
>>18685709
I did. And I didn't find anything remotely close to it.
>>
>>18685722
>ad hominem
>calls anyone who doesn't agree with his /r9k/ worldview a woman
Stanley, is that you? Why aren't you shitposting on /r9k/?
>>
>>18685730
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/31/opinion/sunday/do-millennial-men-want-stay-at-home-wives.html?_r=0
>In 1994, 83 percent of young men rejected the superiority of the male-breadwinner family. By 2014 that had fallen to 55 percent. Women’s disagreement fell far less, from 85 percent in 1994 to 72 percent in 2014. Since 1994, young women’s confidence that employed women are just as good mothers as stay-at-home moms has continued to inch up, but young men’s has fallen. In fact, by 2014, men aged 18 to 25 were more traditional than their elders.

Fucking lazy cunt
>>
>>18685722
>There's TWO reasons a man would prefer an employed woman:
There are more. Maybe you want to be with a woman who is highly intelligent and educated because she makes an interesting partner, maybe you don't want to pay her alimony in case you divorce, maybe you feel safer financially knowing that your family has a second source of income.
>>
>>18685714
You forgot
>It's society's fault that I have never had a job and leech off my parents
>>
>>18685747
I found that while googling. Where does it say that 45% of men want an unemployed housewife?
>>
>>18685759
>By 2014 that had fallen to 55 percent.
Are you acting retarded on purpose or is this your normal state of mind
>>
File: 1492575145074.png (180KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
1492575145074.png
180KB, 500x511px
>>18685748
>Maybe you want to be with a woman who is highly intelligent

Well then I would marry a woman who didn't go to college.

College generally turns women into feminist SJW insufferable idiots.

Intelligence has nothing to do with your level of education, it is a genetic/biological trait. The vast majority of blue-collar men are more intelligent than the vast majority of college-educated women.

There is high-school dropouts with genius-level IQs, and women with 80-90 IQs who got into college through diversity quotas who are so smug they think they're more intelligent than anyone who didn't go to college.
>>
>>18685769
55 percent do not agree with "the man should be the breadwinner". So the remaining 45 percent... All want unemployed housewives? Are you acting retarded on purpose or are you actually retarded? Most of that 45 percent want an equal relationship where both make money. But apparently that is too difficult for your subhuman IQ brain to understand.
>>
>>18685780
>smart people don't go to college
That is absolutely pitiful coping. You didn't go to college because you are a dumb lazy piece of shit. Not because you are smart. Because clearly you're not.
>>
>>18685780
>All women who go into college only go for liberal arts majors
>There are zero women with interests in science in college
>every woman in college is an SJW
>every woman who graduates from college is a brainwashed SJW
Really joggins the noggin
>>
>>18685780
>Intelligence has nothing to do with your level of education, it is a genetic/biological trait.
False. Intelligence is partially due to genetics, and partially due to upbringing and education.
Highly educated people (unsurprisingly) tend to be more intelligent.
>>
>>18685802
Don't bother with him. He's immune to logic. He's like a woman, ironically.
>>
>>18685788
>Most of that 45 percent want an equal relationship where both make money

That's a much dumber assumption.

70 years ago in America it was expected that the vast majority of women would grow up to be unemployed housewives.

Unemployed housewives still exist.

The reason they've decreased is because feminism has destroyed the family structure, and the economy makes it so most men can't afford housewives.

REGARDING ONLY FINANCIALLY SUCCESSFUL MEN -- NOT ALL MEN, most of them would want an unemployed housewife.

A study done on all men doesn't mean much, because the vast majority now can't even afford a housewife. If they could afford an unemployed housewife, the majority of them would want that.
>>
>>18685832
>REGARDING ONLY FINANCIALLY SUCCESSFUL MEN -- NOT ALL MEN, most of them would want an unemployed housewife.
How do you know? Are you a financially successful men?

The richest men on earth do not have housewives.
>>
>>18685788
https://contemporaryfamilies.org/7-fate-dixon-millennials-rethinking-gender-revolution/
Read it before you comment.
>“It is much better for everyone involved if the man is the achiever outside the home and the woman takes care of the home and family,”
>In that year two-thirds of Americans agreed that “it is much better for everyone involved if the man is the achiever outside the home and the woman takes care of the home and family”
>and slightly less than half thought a working mother could develop as warm a relationship with her children as a stay-at-home mother
>By 2000 the proportion of Americans agreeing that a woman’s place was in the home had ticked up by six percentage points, as had the proportion expressing the belief that working mothers caused their preschoolers harm
>expressed the view that working moms could not be as close to their children as stay-at-home moms.
>particularly on questions about men’s and women’s roles in the family and the abilities of employed mothers to successfully raise children.
>In fact, as of 2014, men aged 18 to 25 were more likely than their older counterparts to agree with the “old-fashioned” notion that it is better for women to take care of the home and for men to be the achievers in the outside world. In the 2014 survey, 67 percent of American men older than age 25 rejected the claim that the male breadwinner marriage is the ideal family form. But only 55 percent of men aged to 18-25 did so.
Eat shit!
>>
>>18685806
>Highly educated people (unsurprisingly) tend to be more intelligent.

You mean highly intelligent people tend to be more educated.

Most people in college aren't particularly intelligent.

>>18685796
>smart people don't go to college

I did not say this. Some smart men go to college, 99% of women have no place on a college campus.

>>18685802
I didn't say "all women", did I?

In general what I said is true.
>>
>>18685365
>>18685391
>>18685442
>>18685489
>>18685495
>>18685518
>>18685608
>>18685695
>>18685703

Delusion over 9000 lmao
Me, my friends and every male Ive ever met lost his virginity when we got a job for the first time, and get laid with hot women when we got a good and a lot of money. Ive never EVER met a woman that wasnt completely focused on money when judging a man.
I really REALLY hope that what you faggots say is true, at least for you, but... Probably delusional. Good luck!
>>
OP, serious question. Have you been tested for autism?
>>
>>18685847
That is the most pathetic bitter basement-dwelling virgin manchild larping ever.
>>
>>18685847
Average age for losing your virginity is 17.
Either you are all are fucking ugly and socially inadeguate, or you are lying.
>>
>>18685518
Just because a girl leaves you to go fuck more attractive men doesn't mean she's going to stay with them.
>>
>>18685839
>45% of men want an unemployed housewife
Still waiting for a source on that claim.
>>
>>18685855
Read It again lol

>>18685858
I'm sorry

>>18685858
I'm so sorry super handsome and socially skilled Alpha male. I hope every other male recieves mercy and forgiveness from your supreme magesty
>>
>>18685860
It's common knowledge.

It's much more than 45% by the way. Bullshit surveys aren't accurate.

Ask men "If you made a 6-figure salary, would you rather have a career woman, or a housewife?"

Guess which one the large majority of men would pick.
>>
>>18685873
>I'm so sorry super handsome and socially skilled Alpha male.
I'm a girl.
Just saying that you are the deluded one.
>>
>>18685858
Lol ok. So, would you date a unemployed poor dude? Sure sure lmao
>>
>>18685858
>>18685878
Men compete to fuck women, it is infinitely easier to get laid as a female.

If you were born into a male body, you would probably be an incel.
>>
>>18685877
Not that anon but
>Ask men "If you made a 6-figure salary, would you rather have a career woman, or a housewife?"

>Guess which one the large majority of men would pick.

To be fair I'm pretty sure if women who were making 6 figure or above salaries were asked this chances are they would probably also lean towards finding a guy who's into house husbandry.
I mean if your making that much money you'd probably be better off buying your bride
>>
>>18685883
I did for almost 6 years. Last September my boyfriend got a job, but for a pretty long while he was either studying or unemployed. I supported him financially for a while and still make more than him.

>>18685887
17 is the average for males.
"How to put my dick in a pussy" is a skill most guys master before graduating high school.
>>
>>18685897
>To be fair I'm pretty sure if women who were making 6 figure or above salaries were asked this chances are they would probably also lean towards finding a guy who's into house husbandry.

That's wishful thinking, it's not true though.

It's programmed into their brains to only want men that make as much or more than them.

They would of course settle for a man that makes less, because they have no choice.

But do you actually think a woman with a 6-figure salary would marry an unemployed man with no money? That's not what they're shopping for.
>>
>>18685907
Did you ever met another girl that did that? You might be, probably be very special. I mean, If its true, Ive never met a girl like you in my whole life. And Ive met a lot of people (ive been working and studying for more than 8 years) Maybe Its because i'm spanish, idk. Anyway, Congratulations, your personality is not rotten and youre a woman during XXI century! Very very special.
>>
>>18685907
>17 is the average for males.

Still a large amount of men that remain virgins after that, much larger than the amount of female virgins.

Again, if you were born into a male body, you'd probably be an incel.
>>
>>18685989
Yep, she probably would be.
>>
>>18685907
>I did for almost 6 years. Last September my boyfriend got a job, but for a pretty long while he was either studying or unemployed.

You are an extremely rare exception.

You are so rare that you deserve a medal for simply not being a whore.
>>
>>18685989
>Still a large amount of men that remain virgins after that
That's how averages work.

>much larger than the amount of female virgins.
False. About 12% of females and about 14% of males are virgin in the 20-24 age range. After that, the percentages get under 5% for both and then under 1% for both.

> if you were born into a male body, you'd probably be an incel.
Why? Everyone in my family is reasonably good looking (and also very tall), I never had issues socialising, I am reasonably intelligent and come from a decent middle class family.
I doubt I'd have huge issues finding a girlfriend.

>>18685987
My best friend dated a NEET for a couple of years right out of high school (she's a 8/10 bombshell, who always worked and has a bachelor), all my friends dated guys who were in college and were broke. Not so rare in my experience.
>>
>>18685922
>That's wishful thinking, it's not true though.

Okay

>It's programmed into their brains to only want men that make as much or more than them.

Maybe for some career women with the IQ level of a walnut who easily follow their biological instincts like a bunny rabbit, but I doubt that's the general rule for all of them

They would of course settle for a man that makes less, because they have no choice.
Well, like I said maybe for some career women but okay I guess

But do you actually think a woman with a 6-figure salary would marry an unemployed man with no money? That's not what they're shopping for.

Maybe if they were searching for house husbands who would raise their children, then yes of course, men do it all the time with women, and although this may seem difficult to accept women DO actually date down. Do YOU actually think women with 6-figures or more would be easily willing to give up their job to raise children?
>>
>I'm a rich man and I don't want a housewife but I'm still single

Interdasting ,
>>
>>18686012
Where are you from, If i may ask? Maybe Its worth living there Lol Spanish women have disgusting personalities, i asure you that what youre describing cannot happen here. No chance at all.
I don't mean that women just care about money. But its a fact from my point of view that money is what they actually value when choosing a bf in each and every case.
>>
>>18686012
Yeah and you'd still probably be an incel.

>>18686012
>all my friends dated guys who were in college and were broke.
They weren't NEETs if they were in college.

>My best friend dated a NEET for a couple of years right out of high school
Right out of high school is an exception, there's an expectation that he will stop being a NEET. I'm sure she eventually left him because he was a NEET.

Do you know any female that has ever started dating a NEET that she didn't previously date in high school or college? Absolutely unheard of.

>>18686020
>Maybe if they were searching for house husbands who would raise their children, then yes of course, men do it all the time with women,
That's been my entire point, men do it all the time with women, men want housewives, but almost no woman on Earth wants a househusband, and the large majority of househusbands that do exist were employed when the relationship started.
>>
>>18685363
Well you know, I have some money, or rather my parents are nice, I spent tens of thousand euros on my girlfriend, and she still dumped me despite trying everything...
>>
File: 1443647530034.jpg (3KB, 144x144px) Image search: [Google]
1443647530034.jpg
3KB, 144x144px
>>18685847
Times have changed somewhat, but I think this guy is actually right for the most part. Money matters a fuck ton. Nobody would want to date a degenerate, male or female. However, now the demand for social capital
>knowing lots of people
>being really funny
>having cool interests
is getting higher. If you happen to make little money, but you've got a lot going for you personally , you won't necessarily qualify as a degenerate to most people. You'll enrich their lives in other ways, which is especially valuable to somebody can already provide for himself/herself. Now that women are independent, there's room for lower-income men to take on that sort of role in the partnership.

All people, regardless of their respective demographics, crave feelings of competency, authenticity, and connection with others in everything that they do. You can certainly offer that to a spouse even if you're not making six figures, but making bank often helps. Relationships can't survive on passion alone. Normally arguments over finances are what do couples in. Far better to have that shit sorted out and have a bit less passion and sex than to find yourself in the middle of a chaotic mess.
>>
>>18686045
>Well you know, I have some money, or rather my parents are nice,

It has to be your money that you made yourself, not your parents money.

Your parent's money doesn't count, women find that pathetic, they don't find it to be viable long-term, they want a man that produces money/resources, so they can have control over that stream of money.
>>
>>18686025
I'm from Europe too.

Money starts to matter now, because I want to have a family and to settle down. Till a couple of years ago, I didn't care as much.

>>18686039
>Yeah and you'd still probably be an incel.
I highly doubt.

>They weren't NEETs if they were in college.
I didn't say they were NEET, I said they were broke.

>Right out of high school is an exception, there's an expectation that he will stop being a NEET.
He stayed a NEET for 4 years, then moved to Australia to work in a farm of something. I don't remember.
She broke up with him because she cheated on him, and I had to beg her to. She was very in love with him.

>Do you know any female that has ever started dating a NEET that she didn't previously date in high school or college? Absolutely unheard of.
My friend who dated the NEET, yes.
She was 18 and he was 19 when they started dating. She started university, got a scholarship, kept working. He stayed at his mom's home not doing shit all day.

I know other people who did because in my country a lot of young people are unemployed, so it's not really uncommon for people to be NEETs.
>>
>>18686057
>she cheated on him
*he cheated on her. Woopsy.
>>
>>18686057
Well let me tell you, in America what you're talking about almost doesn't exist.

Extremely rare, better luck winning millions in the lottery.

There is no such thing as a girl here who would begin dating an unemployed man who isn't in school, that is a deal-breaker for almost 100% of adult women here.
>>
>>18686039
>That's been my entire point, men do it all the time with women, men want housewives, but almost no woman on Earth wants a househusband, and the large majority of househusbands that do exist were employed when the relationship started.

>but almost no woman on earth wants a househusband
Didn't we just establish that well-off career women do want househusbands because chances are they DON'T want to give up their jobs to raise children?

>and the large majority of househusbands that do exist were employed when the relationship started.
And? That could simply be a coincidence. Not to mention employed people generally show more determination and will to do something than their unemployed counterparts, who just lay around bitching about life and money.
>>
File: 125231523213551232.jpg (36KB, 746x960px) Image search: [Google]
125231523213551232.jpg
36KB, 746x960px
>>18685858
>19
>Had men and women flirt with me throughout HS
>Still a virgin
Guess I'm just retarded
>>
>>18686069
>Didn't we just establish that well-off career women do want househusbands because chances are they DON'T want to give up their jobs to raise children?

That would be the logical conclusion for these women to make, but your forget that they're women, inherently illogical.

So no, even though it would make sense, almost none of these career women want househusbands.
>>
And your question is?

>>18685369
+1
>>
>>18686068
I think most women anywhere would understand a man who is unemployed for a limited amount of time, but no one would date someone with no desire to find a job. And reasonably so.
A NEET isn't a good long term partner for most people.

I have no desire to raise a family on a single source of income while also paying for my husband to do nothing at home. While I could do it for a limited period of time, and I did without thinking twice for my boyfriend, it was because he was actively looking for a job or studying.
I would never commit to a relationship with a man who isn't interested in having a job and wants to leech off me.
>>
>>18686098
Getting a job really isn't that hard though, shame NEETs have to have such low initiative. I literally just walked in and got a simple 7.50 hr job, not special but it'll help with meme school.
>>
>>18686056
Lol probably, but I'm stil a student, in engineering, so I am likely to make some good money when I finish.

I can't really produce a stream of money rigth now haha
>>
>>18686077
>That would be the logical conclusion for these women to make, but your forget that they're women, inherently illogical.
>So no, even though it would make sense, almost none of these career women want househusbands.

Well that totally sounds like an unbiased opinion backed up by facts, with no fallacies whatsoever. You sure convinced me
>>
>>18685513
Urgh, it's clear now that u never had a relationship before. Or at least an healthy one. Your imagination of a relationship would end within 5 months, regardless of the amount of money you have.
>>
I see what you've having difficulties with, OP. I understand your plight; if you want to make money, what you have to do is study the job market in various countries, aim for a worthwhile degree (at least a 6 figure salary) in something not oversaturated (and something you're at the very least somewhat interested in) and then make sure you know all the pitfalls along every step of the way (student loans, how volatile the job market is for that degree, how universal that degree is and etc). In order to avoid loans and a whole slew of other scams, you'll have to work for pennies, read every contract ever and operate on a frugal mentality to save up money for your future studies or whatever.

You weren't born with opportunity, so if you do this right, you'll only become 'rich' after you've become substantially older than you are currently. Alternative methods to getting rich young involve getting lucky, but those are obviously unreliable (more power to you if you manage them, but understand that it won't be completely as a result of your own merit as a human being and thus you become the very thing you claim to resent).

Afterwards, one of your goals could be setting it up so that your children don't have to live through that kind of nonsense and are born into a life of opportunity. Full disclosure, I'm a voluntary celibate among other things, so your problems are non-problems to me, but your fundamental issue is the whole lack of funds. I'm sure once you've obtained the funds, you'll realize you have other problems too, but that's an episode in your life for way later, I guess.

If idiots can do it, you can too, because you're also an idiot. That's how I think about it, I don't see why others can't feel better about themselves thinking like that.
>>
>>18686156
And even if I do all that shit, even if I'm successful, like you said I'll be much older, and I'll be doing it all so I can get some rotten western feminist whore.

Anytime she wants in the marriage she would be able to divorce, and most likely take my kids away, get the house, and make me pay alimony/child-support to fund her new lifestyle and fucking some other guy.

You must see why I'm not even motivated to try. I'm just gonna be a NEET and hope my stock investments end up very successful.
>>
>>18686196
Not that anon
>And even if I do all that shit, even if I'm successful, like you said I'll be much older, and I'll be doing it all so I can get some rotten western feminist whore.

Then either find one who isn't a whore or date outside your race, or hypnotize yourself into being gay

>Anytime she wants in the marriage she would be able to divorce, and most likely take my kids away, get the house, and make me pay alimony/child-support to fund her new lifestyle and fucking some other guy.

Then find an employed woman, they're much less likely to gain all assets in marriage. Also don't date and marry a whore.

>You must see why I'm not even motivated to try. I'm just gonna be a NEET and hope my stock investments end up very successful.

>UGH OMG WHY DO I HAVE TO WORK AND BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY, IM JUST GONNA BE A NEET AND BE A DETRIMENT TO SOCIETY. COMMUNISM WHEN!?!?!
>>
>>18686220
>Then either find one who isn't a whore

Better luck finding a unicorn, I believe well over 99% of women are literally whores, I'm ok with that, I understand it's just nature, but I wish I could afford my own whore.

>date outside your race

I hate race-mixing, would never do it. I want to fuck asian girls but would never breed with them.

>hypnotize yourself into being gay

I'm not gay, I want to have children.

>Then find an employed woman, they're much less likely to gain all assets in marriage.

I don't want an employed woman. I would strongly prefer an unemployed wife, you're telling me to compromise on this because "you're less likely to have your life destroyed in a divorce".

You're putting a gun to my head and giving me an ultimatum. I don't like it.

>UGH OMG WHY DO I HAVE TO WORK AND BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY, IM JUST GONNA BE A NEET AND BE A DETRIMENT TO SOCIETY. COMMUNISM WHEN!?!?!

If I got a job it would just be taking a job from someone who needs it even more, the vast majority of workers have no positive effect on society through their work alone, they increase the supply of workers and therefor decrease wages and working conditions.

I am an advocate of basic income + closed borders.
>>
>>18686196
Well, I am under the assumption that you also see why you're not motivated to try. It is then only natural for you to take that into consideration and consider why you even want your stock investments to be very successful if you're making it out that most of it is so that you can get the aforementioned shitshow - You don't have to marry somebody and have kids or whatever, hypothetically speaking you could have gone sterile yesterday or in a week from now, would that suddenly invalidate your reasons for being? What if you just up and lost any interest in relationships, becoming an extremely hollow individual whose only interest is in long-term escapism plans? What would you do if you became like me?

I mean, there must be something to it. You want to be successful, but I think you've got too much baggage associated with it, even though they're not inherent to it.
>>
>>18686245
>hypothetically speaking you could have gone sterile yesterday or in a week from now, would that suddenly invalidate your reasons for being?

It would change my entire life.

If I found out I was sterile, my life goal would change from starting a family, to spending time in Thailand fucking cheap (but very attractive) whores.

Society has made the former an almost impossible goal for me, the latter I could do right now.
>>
File: 1491685402279.jpg (17KB, 200x274px) Image search: [Google]
1491685402279.jpg
17KB, 200x274px
>>18686241
>Better luck finding a unicorn, I believe well over 99% of women are literally whores, I'm ok with that, I understand it's just nature, but I wish I could afford my own whore.
That's sounds like a problem only a psychiatrist could take care of.
>I hate race-mixing, would never do it. I want to fuck asian girls but would never breed with them.
Beggars can't be choosers
>I'm not gay, I want to have children.
You can always adopt, but knowing your type of people you probably view it as 'cuckolding' don't you?
>I don't want an employed woman. I would strongly prefer an unemployed wife, you're telling me to compromise on this because "you're less likely to have your life destroyed in a divorce".

>You're putting a gun to my head and giving me an ultimatum. I don't like it.
Then I don't know what the fuck to tell you because I'm giving you solutions to your problem and you're rejecting all of them
>If I got a job it would just be taking a job from someone who needs it even more, the vast majority of workers have no positive effect on society through their work alone, they increase the supply of workers and therefor decrease wages and working conditions.
>Jobless bums tell themselves this to somehow justify not having a job. They even think this is somehow
>mfw
Whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>18686271
*They even think this is somehow admirable
>>
>>18686271
So you don't want to work but you also want an unemployed wife.

How would you two live?
>>
>>18686271
>You can always adopt, but knowing your type of people you probably view it as 'cuckolding' don't you?

I want to have my own children, not be a cuck that raises some other man's children.

>Then I don't know what the fuck to tell you because I'm giving you solutions to your problem and you're rejecting all of them

It's not really a solution, an employed woman could still destroy my life in a divorce, she would still have the extreme upper-hand in a divorce court because she's a woman. Because she's employed she's more likely to cheat/divorce too, and she's no doubt completely effected by feminist cancer.

>>18686281
This was under the hypothetical scenario that I was financially successful.

I would marry a career-woman right now and become a househusband, but it wouldn't matter if I had 10/10 looks, 6'2" tall, great personality, etc. There is close to zero chance of finding a woman that is looking for a NEET because she wants a househusband.
>>
>>18686261
Well, as aforementioned, I can't identify with that particular part of your thinking, but years of trying to force myself to see things from other people's perspective lets me do something entirely different and is my method of dealing with my own mental problems.

The fact that you recognize the former as being nothing more than a pipedream, yet say it would fundamentally change if your life if you could not even try your hand at it, whilst telling me that you'd rather not bother with it BECAUSE it's a pipedream and hope your stock investments end up successful tells me that somewhere down the line you've made the error of axiomatic thinking, because ending up successful by your own merit and on a gamble still end up with you being successful and thus they feed back to the same aforementioned shitshow.

Then why? If you're trying to convey that you don't want to bother with it, why say going sterile would change your entire life? If you really do want to bother with it, then are you questioning your own beliefs and hope that somebody will come along and explain to you that you are wrong, beyond a shadow of a doubt?

There must be SOMETHING you're expecting out of this.
>>
>>18686302
>I want to have my own children, not be a cuck that raises some other man's children.
Like pottery
>It's not really a solution, an employed woman could still destroy my life in a divorce, she would still have the extreme upper-hand in a divorce court because she's a woman. Because she's employed she's more likely to cheat/divorce too, and she's no doubt completely effected by feminist cancer.
Well like I said before, I don't know what the fuck to tell you. You could either do something with your life, or you could spend the rest of your life blaming your problems on everything else and still be a failure.
>>
>>18686316
I am not willing to waste years of my life working just for the chance to POSSIBLY have a successful career and start a successful family.

I am willing to invest in stocks for the chance to possibly make a lot of money and start a successful family.

I want money for many reasons, but getting sex and being able to have children is by far the biggest motivator for me to make money.

What's so hard to understand?
>>
>>18686334
Why don't you just order some Russian mail order bride then? There, I fixed your whole problem in one sentence.
>>
>>18686343
I don't have even close to enough money for that.
>>
>>18686346
Then get a job
>>
>>18686348
Any job I could get wouldn't pay enough to be able to afford a wife/family.

While I believe this would allow me to casually have sex with women, my financial status would still be too low for almost 100% of females to consider me an acceptable partner to have children with.
>>
>>18686360
Then save up money from your job and order your mail order bride, quit trying to come up with bullshit excuses for you not getting off your ass and being a productive member of society.
>>
>>18686370
I am not willing to waste years of my life working just for the chance to POSSIBLY make enough money to start a successful family.

Especially because women are all poisoned by feminism now, women are just ruined in general, feminism has completely destroyed the family structure, it has made women extremely likely to cheat/divorce, or just be incapable of monogamy, none of them are virgins where in the past it was expected that you got a virgin wife.
>>
>>18686334
Because you yourself said this.
>I'll be doing it all so I can get some rotten western feminist whore.

>Anytime she wants in the marriage she would be able to divorce, and most likely take my kids away, get the house, and make me pay alimony/child-support to fund her new lifestyle and fucking some other guy.

Maybe my language game is wildly different than yours and it's just not getting to me, but I believe that you're hung up on something somewhere in your thinking and that you must unconsciously doubt something you've said in this thread despite consciously believing it to be self-evidently true.

If the stock investments fail, and I'm not saying they will, why not try and become successful without the mental baggage of doing it mainly for something you believe will not end up being successful? Why try to go against your own perception of a 99% statistic? Why bother torturing yourself with an aspiration like that?

I believe that you must have something you doubt or aren't telling about this, because you made this thread out of frustration or at the very least an emotion very similar to it, which is indicative of the fact that this kind of reply feels like you're ignoring your own conclusions.
>>
>>18686382
Basically, you're asking me why I even care about becoming financially successful, if I think the end result is getting my life ruined in a divorce anyway.

I don't think divorce is guaranteed, if I start a family, there is some chance that it doesn't end in divorce, although I think the odds are against me that it will end with her cheating/divorcing.

Like I said, it's the reason I'm a NEET, if I was guaranteed a virign wife that wouldn't cheat, and there was no feminism, I would work my ass off, work all day.

I'm not willing to work for the chance of a successful family in modern day, but I'm willing to hope the stock market allows me that chance.

Becoming wealthy from the stock market is something that takes practically no effort on my part (Although I've spent years learning about trading stocks, and it has caused me an extreme amount of stress).
>>
>>18686379
>women never divorced in "the gud ol' dais :,)"
>All women never wanted a job back in "the gud ol' dais :,)"
>doesn't realise the divorce laws you see now were from "the gud ol' dais :,)"
>doesn't realise that men still had to court women in the same fashion as today back in "DA GUD OL' DAIS :,)"
>>
>>18686425
In most places throughout history, this is correct, almost no women divorced or cheated because they would either be killed for it, exiled, harshly stigmatized, or it was just plain illegal to even get divorced.

Dead serious, I would be happier if I was born 3000 years ago in Israel.
>>
File: 1494805938139.jpg (235KB, 1242x1459px) Image search: [Google]
1494805938139.jpg
235KB, 1242x1459px
>>18686379
>>
>>18686414
Then I can only hope that everything goes well for you, but if these investments do fail, then keep in mind that you don't have to give up the fruits of many years of work for that outcome and that maybe the trend of things will change in a decade or two from now. If you can be somewhat optimistic about stacked odds like making a profit off the stock market and having a relationship that doesn't end in divorce and having to pay alimony, then I think you can be somewhat optimistic about making it big for yourself and trends of today changing years from now in a way that would suit your aspirations.

You can do it, I think.
>>
>>18686436

>Dead serious, I would be happier if I was born 3000 years ago in Israel.

The rest of us would be happy about that as well.
>>
>>18686414
Oh and don't hinge your whole life on that, you're still you even if you were to go sterile as aforementioned or whatever, I think you've got other things to contemplate and enjoy just fine, or at the very least I hope so (this is assuming you're not at all like me).
>>
>>18686436
>In most places throughout history, this is correct, almost no women divorced or cheated because they would either be killed for it, exiled, harshly stigmatized, or it was just plain illegal to even get divorced.
And in """"most places"""" throughout history, men who don't contribute to their community were often exiled and left to die. The more you know.

>Dead serious, I would be happier if I was born 3000 years ago in Israel.
T. Abdul Kareem-Jafar

Also what's stopping you from going there now? Sharia law is still in action over there, and Muslims are technically white, so... go nuts.
>>
>>18686459
No I'm pretty sure the correct response to 'I wish I was born x ago/later' is 'well you weren't'. No amount of thinking or deep contemplation will change that.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.