[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ear Infection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: faggot.jpg (23KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
23KB, 266x400px
I'm pretty sure I have an ear infection, but I can't really find any good information on what to do. Most of the google results are geared toward kids. My ear hurts like hell and I can't sleep but according to mayo-clinic, ear infections go away on their own, but it doesn't give any estimate (like, days, weeks?) What scares me though is that all the shit says permanent ear damage/hearing loss may occur and the articles all throw it out there so casually, I don't fucking want that

tl;dr I think I've had an ear infection for about a day now, should I see a doctor or if not, how many days should I wait?
>>
WHAT. No, they don't go away on their own, go see a doctor right now.

Protip from someone who has suffered from ear infections all their childhood: If you have access to houseleek, you don't even have to see a doctor. Just squeeze juice out of the leaves, filter it through a handkerchief or something to get rid of dirt etc. and pour it in your ear. Leave it in your ear for about ten minutes. You should hear cracking during the process and that's fine, don't panic. The pain should go away soon after that.
>>
Bump, I have no idea, and I also might have some sort of ear infection because i started to hear worse on my left earn, painlessly tho.
>>
>>18685278
thanks, I went to a clinic that was open today and was in and out, they said it was def an ear infection and they took a culture of it. Will have to try that houseleek thing, no clue where to find them though
>>
You go see a doctor and you get antibiotics anons. Do NOT put anything in your ear, especially not "old granny's house treatments" or anything. Pain can also be from fucked up pressure in your ear, in that case hold your nose closed with your finger and breathe out through your nose only (without any air escaping of course). Stop when you hear a slight "crack" like sound (sometimes it sounds like a little whistle, kek).
>>
>>18685260
>I'm pretty sure I have an ear infection

Stop having phone sex with skanks.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.