[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met a girl yesterday in a bar with friends, then we wet to a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Met a girl yesterday in a bar with friends, then we wet to a club and danced together. We had great conversations, she said she sas a BF on few occasions, he was texting her to know when she was coming home, 20min later she was ignoring his texts, dancing very closely with me (I groped her and she didn't mind at all), she kissed on me neck/cheek on several occasions. Her friend was super drunk though so eventually she had to leave but we exchanged FBs.
Should I send her a message today ? What should I say ? I'm mostly interested in sex since I'm 7 years older than her (21/28), don't care about her cuck BF. Which stratey should I use ?
>>
>I want you
>what about my bf?
>what about your bf? I don't want him, I want you
The gist of it
>>
>>18685173

How should I play it more specifically though?
>>
That's why you should never date girls that like going to bars or clubs
>>
>>18685217
Totally.
>>
>>18685176
If you add on FBI the bf might see. Hmmmm I'm not condoning your adultery you should leave her alone
>>
>>18685217
>>18685234
His problem not mine she obviously wants the dick
>>
>>18685246
Just a warning, fuck her but don't date this girl, clearly an awful person.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.