[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sorry text

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7836.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7836.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
Hey guys, wondering if anyone can help me type up an "im sorry for lying" text for my gf of 2 years. All through your our relationship I've constantly lied about a lot of things. Some small and some big. The last time I lied to her was about hanging out with my friends and not doing anything bad when in reality I went to a bar with them. I guess this was it for her and now we're thinking about ending things for good. I don't want to lose her but I'm also not very good at apologizing, can some one help? Also any advice or stories that have to do with my type of problem?
>>
You need to be honest with her. Particularly, if you are indeed "ending things" or vice versa.

You will never be wrong when you truly express yourself.

I would say something like this:

" Name, I love you, we have been together for over 2 years. I am committed to being with you and care about you deeply. I understand that in the past I have lied and that has caused you to lose faith in me and my integrity.

I lie to you because I don't want to hurt your feelings. I enjoy doing these things with my friends and to be honest, I do feel guilty that you do not necessarily approve. However, these are my good friends also of many years. How would this bode for their feelings and my integrity if I opted out of all their events and outtings?

This will be a continual problem in our relationship for years. It comes down to insecurity, as you know I love you. But at the same time you have to trust me and not be possessive of my exact whereabouts, conditions and of whom I'm with. I understand that you care about me and my security and I can assure you that I will communicate this. However, both not going out with my friends and other events and you being upset is a lose-lose situation. But so is the later, as I enjoy time with my friends and see it as being healthy for me.

I understand that this may seem insulting. These are my true feelings. If you are unable to accept that I will spend time with other people we are bound to fail. I am social and will continually in my life be "going out".

Maybe we are not meant for each other, regardless of our love.
>>
>>18685147

Bump
>>
Your inability to be clear and honest is enabling her behaviour towards you.

My ex of 8 years. identical story, ended terribly. You create the relationships you deserve, this goes for women, family, friends, colleagues, teachers, neighbours etc.

You are in control. Begin by acting like it. Recognize that you effect people.
>>
Thanks guys! Hopefully it goes ok!
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.