[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last night, I declined a blowjob and sex from a drunk friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Last night, I declined a blowjob and sex from a drunk friend of mine who I always found attractive and nice. Did I do the right thing by declining? PS. I am a virgin and I did end up with a kiss from her right before I left to another party
>>
Maybe. She could have regretted it and accuse you of rape, or she could have a crush on you. Not enough information to tell.
>>
>>18685097
She told me I was cute and that I looked much older than my age and asked for a threesome during her drunken tirade, but the day after she told me that she was sorry for hounding me and that she said sorry for forcing me into a kiss also said sorry for flashing her tits in front of me. But then she said she wanted me to help her get with my friend so yeah if she regretted the kiss than for sure she would have regretted sex.
>>
>>18685141
Maybe not. I don't regret any of my drunk hook ups.. we'll just one because he was a frat boy that I had just met
>>
>>18685141
she apologized to you

this makes me cringe, not even trying to be mean or anything but wow
>>
>>18685198
Elaborate, maybe I'm autistic but I don't get what you're on about.
>>
>>18685198
Poor guy. You'll experience hell with women through the next few decades.
>>
>>18686446
*he'll never
>>
File: 1499702808832.gif (951KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1499702808832.gif
951KB, 500x385px
I don't understand. Why did you decline?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.