[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make sure im not developing schizophrenia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1496415349585.png (50KB, 645x729px) Image search: [Google]
1496415349585.png
50KB, 645x729px
How to make sure im not developing schizophrenia?
>>
>>18684909
Stop being afraid of madness.
It's not just going to happen for no reason.
>>
>>18684909>>18684916
Wut is mental illness dot com
>>
>>18684909
You can't prevent it. When you get into your thirties probably your chances of developing it are slim. The causes of it are probably both social and biological and they are out of the person's control.
>>
>>18686269
I didnt ask that
>>
>>18686276
Oh. Well do you hear voices, have fantasy experiences that are called psychosis or hallucinate?
>>
>>18686300
no, but i think i have most if not all negative symptoms, i also "hallucinate" when im trying to go to sleep i can also hear sounds, sometimes phrases (they arent loud and they dont sound real) but only when its night, have my eyes closed and im trying to sleep idk if thats normal
>>
>>18686333
>>18686234
Not the anon you were replying to, but you tell me what mental illness is, if you know so much. Oh, and without Googling it. What's the point in asking for feedback if you aren't going to take it?

The anon has a good point. Someone with Schizophrenia who is living a happy and relatively social life is probably going to be better off than a non-Schizophrenic who is under stress and alone. You should focus on a more holistic approach to your problems and try to stop obsessing.

>>18686269
You can prevent Schizophrenia from manifesting by avoiding extreme stress, and you can lessen the severity by getting good treatment as soon as psychosis emerges.

>>18684909
To answer your question, a person has Schizophrenia if they have the genetic disorder and a period of definitive psychosis lasting longer than six months. There is no test for Schizophrenia. The best way to determine whether or not an asymptomatic person has Schizophrenia is to look at their history, as a qualified and experienced psychiatrist. Most people are afraid of developing Schizophrenia will never develop the disorder, although it does exist on a spectrum, and it is possible to have something like Schizoaffective, Schizotypal, and Schizophreniform.
>>
>>18686333
>i can also hear sounds, sometimes phrase
I have this just as I am about to go to sleep but I am schizophrenic. If you have the negative symptoms they probably are shared with other mental illnesses. Without psychosis and hallucinations you might not have schizophrenia. Still, find a good therapist if you need one and look after yourself.
>>
>>18686345
>ou can prevent Schizophrenia from manifesting by avoiding extreme stress, and you can lessen the severity by getting good treatment as soon as psychosis emerges.

This is really debatable.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.