[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unsettled argument

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (770KB, 2667x1681px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
770KB, 2667x1681px
My gf won't allow me to watch cowboy bebop because she doesn't like that I'm exposed to "revealing" women (pic related). She argues that I wouldn't allow her to wear those clothes, so they shouldn't be okay for me to look at either. It's pretty dumb but I don't know how to convince her
>>
>>18684808

that sounds petty as fuck and really really dumb. its not like anyone watches cowboy bebopfor the girls. This sounds like something thats gonna get worse and worse. how insecure is she?
>>
>>18684815
Very. But I love her very much and we get along well despite that ;_;
>>
>not watching Chinese cartoons together
>not sharing waifus

What a sad relationship. She has no business dictating what you watch.
>>
Is /adv/ for 12 year olds now
>>
make up some feminist sexual liberation bullshit about how japan was extremely conservative and this was seen as futuristic and progressive then get her to watch it with you

what a fucking retarded bitch seriously
>>
>>18684830
Haha awesome
>>18684808
How old are you guys?
>>
>>18684853
19/20 I know it sounds immature as fuck for our ages and it's frustrating
>>
>>18684808
Stop being a beta bitch. Put her in her place.
>>
>>18684808
Tell her that she should expose herself so now it won't be a problem.
>>
she's got it all wrong, Ein is male
>>
They're manlets? This ruined the show for me
>>
>>18684808
time to break up, anon
Im serious.
>>
>>18684808
>Convince her

Cuck
>>
>>18685528
THIS!

So, there's no another solution, anon, unfortunately
>>
>>18684808
>My gf

You misspelled "mom".
>>
This has to be the most stupid gf rant ever.

Fucking break with her, who tf dislikes cowboy bebop
>>
>>18684808
do us all a favour (yourself included) and break up with her
>>
>>18684808
Are you a pedophile and that's why you are with a 12 years old?
>>
>>18685528
This. Any time a person tries to control what you watch/listen to/enjoy in general, they're being controlling and crazy. When the same thing happens with friends (ie, controlling who you see), it's automatically classified as abuse and you shouldn't put up with that shit.
>>
>>18684808
>won't allow me to watch cowboy bebop
Are you an adult? It's a fucking show, and a cartoon at that. She's your girlfriend, not your boss. If you can't stand up for yourself over something this trivial, you're going to be her bitch forever. Unless that's what you want...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.