[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to chemist next to my gym to buy teeth whitening strips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 79c9fe25dc582a75b99849b0e53e0a17.jpg (166KB, 720x1024px) Image search: [Google]
79c9fe25dc582a75b99849b0e53e0a17.jpg
166KB, 720x1024px
>go to chemist next to my gym to buy teeth whitening strips
>confused about product so i ask worker next to me
>we ends up talking to me for 20 minutes
>she seems to enjoy talking to me
>i realise i enjoy talking to her and shes super qte.14
>ask for her number and she tells me "i don't have a phone cause i broke mine but you can have my fb"
>i don't use fb so end up talking bit more then i leave.

She seemed surprised when i asked for her number, honestly felt like we clicked and she seemed super qte but i get rejected. Fuck my life, right?
>>
Woops forgot to ask. So i was thinking of going back and saying "hey anna, this is random but i felt a connection when we talked, i might be wrong but do you want to go out with me this weekend?" like tomorrow or next time i see her in the chemist.

Also she noted that she sees me around sometimes but i never go to chemist but i gym everday. So she must see me sometimes walking to gym.
>>
She was being nice because its her job to be nice to clients. I don't think you should go back because she very nicely "rejected" you by not giving her number (just because her phone is broke doesn't mean she doesn't have a number). If the conversation went as smooth as you say you'll find someone eventually. My advice next time don't ask for a girls number ask them out, if they say yes the number will always follow. Good luck man most people on this board couldn't even ask for the number, you're half way there.
>>
Her phone could actually be broken :c
Mine was when a someone asked for mine
>>
>>18684821
Thanks brother, you're 100% right i should have asked her out instead of her number. I realised this straight after she said "i have no phone". I had no plan out asking her out initially so it just spontaneously happened.

I work in retail clothing so i generally know if "they're doing their job" and she seemed to just be talking to me for fun because of the extent of conversation and what we talked about (study, gym etc).

So is it really a bad idea to go back and ask her out? I have no personal investment in her so if i get rejected it wont matter. I just felt a connection and don't want to keave it at a "what if i asked her out...".
>>
>>18684828
She offered her facebook instead. Does that mean anything???? I was thinking of asking her out next time i see her.

Something like "hey so are you free this weekend? I'd like to get to know you more over some drinks"
>>
she works at a pharmacy, she very well may not have a phone (if they're anything like the US, which maybe they're not). she offered to give you her facebook, which is completely valid. if she doesn't have a phone, she probably feels like she fot rejected once you found out she's such a loser she can't even afford a phone, so you pretended not to have facebook. either that or she feels like she dodged a bullet, because choosing not to have facebook in 2017 is like volunteering to have a disability.

go back within a couple days, be friendly to her, see if she's friendly to you or if she avoids you. if she's friendly, as your leaving (as an afterthought) say "oh--do you want to go with me to -------- tomorrow? me and a couple friends are going."
>>
>>18684867
Thanks for the good feedback, i don't use facebook because social media is toxic to the human brain in my opinion. I'll do what you said and see if shes friendly but ill probably ask her out to an event alone (not with friends). Im smooth in 1 on 1 situations.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.