[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How stop giving a fuck about your ex gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 4L_HNo7G5EV.jpg (58KB, 687x528px) Image search: [Google]
4L_HNo7G5EV.jpg
58KB, 687x528px
i fell in love with one of my friends a year ago. we dated like a few weeks but then i got depressed so she broke off contact. saw her everyday at school tho. it was hard but now i got better and we started hanging out again. i never stopped having feelings for her and she enjoyed the few times we hung out.

but i feel like i am in the same place where i was a year ago. my happiness strongly depends on her and i dont want that.

I want to stop caring so much. but i cant because i think she is absolutely perfekt and if i fuck it up i will miss the ideal girl for me.

I am pretty young and havent met a lot of girls in my life so maybe she isnt even that perfect.

I feel very confused with my emotions
>>
>>18684795
Whatever you do, don't tel her this crap, you will fuck it up.

Honestly just use the happiness she makes you feel to get shit done and work on yourself bro, and become a better person.
>>
Go to gym, stop playing vidya, frequent /fit/ and /pol/, watch alpha destiny and the Golden one. Also get a job.

Worked for me, went from NEET to aesthetic physical and mental guy who is far more happier.
>>
>>18684877
>frequent /pol/
The hell would that accomplish?
>>
>>18685348
Bump just to see an answer to this
>>
>>18684877
Alpha Destiny is a fake alpha don't listen to him
>>
Try remembering what your thoughts were before you met her. Don't bother with happiness either, that's garbage, the endless pursuit of happiness is what makes people do really stupid things in spite of who they actually are or what would actually make them happy.

Also, if you believe in fatalism or whatever it is that makes you think she's the 'ideal girl' for you, then realize that whatever has caused you think this way is completely moot because that means that your life follows a set in motion plan that involves you having no freewill, which means that you can't fuck this up to begin with and that mentally you will eventually reach whatever arbitrary point necessary to enter this ideal relationship (as in you are subject to the aforementioned whims of fate and thus you will change accordingly or whatever); alternatively it also means that you WILL fuck this up, meaning that you will involuntarily sink into a state where all you can do is fuck up.

No, seriously, get any ideas of somebody being the ideal anything out of your head. They're wrong, they're bad ideas because of a whole slew of reasons, which also involves the fact that you're not taking into account that she sure as fuck doesn't see it that way and in her story, you were just a failed fling on her way to happiness or whatever, instead you're framing it from your story, just because everybody believes they're the protagonist of their own story doesn't mean that there actually are stories for them to be protagonists in, because that's wish fulfillment nonsense.

Be real about this, man. Or don't. You could always just embrace it and pretend to be one of those generic brooding characters trying to appear all deep and shit, but you would get nowhere with this really quick (that or end up hitting rock bottom and then digging down, I should know, I'm still there).
>>
>>18686076
not Op, this is good advice
>>
>>18685348
>>18686007
stay away from pol. It's only useful for news and happenings but you are actually wasting your valuble time reading news that won't affect your life.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.