[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New girl I'm fucking only creams?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (109KB, 960x931px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 960x931px
She doesn't squirt, and only creams?

Does that means she orgasms, or wtf?
>>
>>18684793
kek your girl has bacterial vaginosis or a yeast infection
>>
The best orgasm I ever had was a squirting one. Creaming is indicative of a yeast infection or possible STD. She needs to get checked
>>
>>18684793
Congrats on the new gf OP
>>
>>18684793
There is a theory of a female prostate called the skenes gland. Not every girl has it but the fluid that comes out of it is basically the same makeup as semen.
>>
>>18684843
Not OP here
Holy shit that's interesting.
Thanks for post
>>
>>18684817
>>18684819
I been reading on this, and I fucked her about a year ago raw and didn't get a yeast infection. She says she creams and doesn't squirt.....
>>18684837
Thanks?
>>18684843
Like I've made a handful of women squirt and it's just weird not matter how I fuck her, she gets wet, but just creams...
>>
Some girls are like that, their pussy juice is thicker and more milky making it look like cream. Some girls have it thinner and watery. It's the same thing with boys, some dudes can shoot out really thick loads while others have watery semen.
>>
>>18684874
I'm just curious tho, cuz I can't make her squirt.... She says she's never been able to squirt.... How do I know if I'm doing it right?
>>
>>18684878
If she says she got off and she sighed then you did it. Whenever me or my girl orgasms we get out of breath and start breathing heavily, so I know I made her cum. My gf is not a squirter either but I don't like squirt, it gets really fucking messy and I have to clean sheets constantly.
>>
Holy shit you newfag. Girls don't squirt. What, you think they spew jizz like a man? Holy crap.

Girls don't "cum" like men do you idiot, if they squirt its just a little bit of pee. That skenes gland bs is a myth.
>>
>>18684891
Some girls do actually squirt when they orgasm.
>>
>>18684891
OP is probably used to dating pre-opre-op ftm girls who squirt buckets
>>
>>18684886
Damn so I gotta check her breathing n heart rate....
>>18684891
Lol you're a fag who doesn't know how to fuck.... Cuz I've made women actually squirt all over my dick, pussy boy.
>>18684899
Shut up virgin.
>>
>>18684904
Yeh, like if she cums then she's gonna be panting and shit. At least that's what my gf does when she cums.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.