[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LSD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 13.jpg (499KB, 1280x871px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
499KB, 1280x871px
I want to try LSD, I tried weed last night for the first time but it made me paranoid.
Where is a good place to get some LSD? I do not know how to go online.
>>
>>18684111
Weed made you paranoid but you think taking LSD would be a good idea? Oh boy
>>
>>18684116
I know but I at least want to try it alone.
>>
>>18684141
No you don't.

Your first trip on LSD you need a babysitter or you will 100% get yourself killed.
>>
>>18684145
how would i get killed if i am in my room...
>>
>>18684147
Trust me, you will find a way somehow...
>>
>>18684111
If you are paranoid on weed then LSD isn't a great idea.
Bad LSD trips are the fucking worst. There's a reason people jump off of buildings after taking acid.
>>
>>18684111

You don't find LSD, LSD finds you.
>>
>>18684111
Don't bother. If you hang with friends then nature takes its course (but you shouldn't ) don't go looking for it by yourself, seriously, do not.
>>
>>18684111
weed makes you paranoid?
How does a 12 hour trip, where you constantly don't feel like yourself sound?
You absolutely need a babysitter and some space, activities, whatever stuff which is the most comfy you can imagine to you.

You find lsd in the darkweb or go to a rave or something, talk to the shady people
>>
Don't listen to any of these retards OP, weed makes people paranoid, that's totally normal. Acid doesn't tend to have that effect, especially not to the degree that weed does.

As long as you are in a good mindset and a pleasant setting when you dose, everything will be rainbows and sunshine and good vibes. Listen to some good music and meditate on your bed and enjoy the visuals. Snacks are fun and interesting, but don't plan on eating anything significant until you start to come down, your appetite will be virtually nonexistent. Fruit and candy will be what you want.

As far as finding acid goes, if you can't get it online your best bet is to find some hippy looking fucker and ask if they know where to find some.

Also keep in mind that people do sometimes sell other drugs as acid, though as long as you're taking a relatively small dose (2-3 tabs max), there won't be any risk of overdose, and NBOMEs ("fake acid") are relatively similar to LSD, meaning you likely won't even know that you didn't take actual LSD. If the tabs taste exceptionally bitter or numb your mouth at all, it's likely an NBOME and not LSD.

Last tip for you, go to erowid dot org and read up on LSD and NBOMEs (particularly 25i-NBOME).
>>
>>18684116
>>18684206
>>18684431

Weed makes me paranoid and anxious as shit. Stopped smoking that stuff some time after high school.
Acid never made me feel like that, at least not small doses like 100ug. Its all giggles and shit, i love the stuff. Fucking stoners man, i swear

>>18684477
Best advice itt
>>
Remember, if it's bitter it's a spitter. Real LSD does not taste of anything, if you get a bitter or metallic taste spit it out immediately as you have been sold some kind of NBOME and those can KILL YOU in even very small doses, so be careful. LSD on the other hand is relatively safe, the only cases of death have been suicide because of bad trips.

Definitely don't do it alone.
>>
>>18684477
This anon is correct and offers good, accurate advice.
>>
>>18684111
Set and setting is key with every type of drug. Where were you and what were you doing while trying out weed? I've tried it a lot but only once or twice did I ever experience paranoia. At this point I was so used to the high that I said to myself "lol am I seriously getting paranoid right now?"

Anyway, LSD can be bought online. Dunno where. Or you could ask your weed dealer if he can point you in the right direction.
>>
Can't help you with obtaining but:
1. Research as much as you can.
2. BUY A TEST KIT. Dont fall for the "bitter spitter" crap. You need to know what you're taking.
3. Start with low dose. (50ug for you)
4. Be aware you are taking risks.
5. Have a tripsitter
>>
>>18684515
This is not 100% correct, as the ink that's printed on the tab can itself be bitter tasting.
Better way to go around this - lsd can be ingested and will still work, while nbomes dont work in your stomach, so if you are unsure if its bad acid, just swallow it - if its acid, yer gonna trip, if its an nbome nothings gonna happen
>>
>>18685057
>50ug

Waste of a trip desu.
Aim for at least 150
>>
>>18685446
>Better way to go around this - lsd can be ingested and will still work, while nbomes dont work in your stomach, so if you are unsure if its bad acid, just swallow it - if its acid, yer gonna trip, if its an nbome nothings gonna happen

What happens if it's bitter and they swallow it and it's DOx or Bromo?
>>
>>18684147
You would be very fucking surprised.

That said I did mushrooms, 2cb, dmt, 25c-NBOMe and various other psys alone my first time and am fine. But hav had harrowing experiences with others nearly getting themselves killed.
>>
I would recommend mushrooms before LSD. And definitely don't do them alone, do them with friends you like. Bad trips are NOT a good time, they can send you to hell.
>>
>>18684145
don't listen to this fag you'll probably be alright
>>
just order some 1P-LSD from Lysergi or 1plsd.to it's basically the same thing
>>
>>18685462
this
did 150ug on my first and it was amazing

keep some weed ready to kick the trip back up after like 6 hours or so
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.