[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girl sends me pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tf2 meme.png (967KB, 902x958px) Image search: [Google]
tf2 meme.png
967KB, 902x958px
so a my friend who happens to be girl sent me, who happens to be guy, a snapchat of her in her underwear and a towel covering her top

what do i do? does that mean she likes me?
>>
>>18683981
Not really. Could have been a dare. Just pretend it didn't happen and play it cool.
>>
>>18683981
Flirt back if you want to fuck her.
>>
>>18683981
Any context at all?
>>
>>18683981
up the ante by sending her a pic of you wearing no underpants
>>
>>18683981
send her a picture of you in your underwear with a towel covering your top
>>
>>18683981
There's really only one way to find out OP, get flirty or ask her straight up what she meant by sending that to you.

When I first met my most recent ex, she showed me a couple topless pics of her before we started dating to ask my opinion of them. At the time it seemed like no big deal, but looking back it's super obvious that she was dropping hints.

I think, based on what you've said so far, that chances are she's probably into you. Just go for it man, no regerts
>>
>>18683981
Send a snap back of you drinking a beer in the shower with the caption "Nice"
>>
Tell her to cut that shit out because you just want to stay friends with her.

This will totally confuse her and make her hungry for your dick
>>
>>18683981
It means she needs to keep you thirsty so you'll keep hanging around as her beta obiter
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.