[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rapist at school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6440.jpg (80KB, 499x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6440.jpg
80KB, 499x707px
I'm a sophomore in high school and there's this 17 year old in my grade (held back) who has raped at least 3 girls (that we know of) what should we do?
>>
Highschool is a land steeped in rumours and accussations and idiots. Do you have proof?

Not saying it's impossible. But you need proof, or else you're a psychopath.
>>
>>18683890
Call the police
>>
>>18683890
Call the cops. Talk to teachers.
>>
>Do you have proof
Contact the police/school about it
>Do you have no proof
Be wary around the individual and contact the school

Either way you should go here https://www.4chan.org/rules#global2
>>
>>18683919
Im mostly asking because accussarion alone will basically ruin this persons life.
>>
>>18683951
So you don't have proof. Here's my advice, go suck some black cock. At least then it'll be believable when you make your false rape accusation, slut.
>>
>>18683959
I'm a dude and I was close to one of the girls he 'raped'. She was so genuine and sweet and just a good person. She was dating him and super super in love, then at a party we were playing 'never have I ever' and sex came up. She put her finger up and said "I've had sex but I didn't want to" and started fucking bawling her eyes out in the bounce house and had to get taken out by her friends. She later told us it was him and he's crazy and stuff. He also grabs dudes asses and dicks all the time at school and laughs like a psycho.
>>
>>18683990
TALK
TO
COPS
AND
TEACHERS

NERD.

Express your concerns as well.
>>
>>18684005
The main chick moved out of state and we don't wanna talk to cops. We're just gonna beat the shit out of him in the desert and leave him there
>>
>>18683890
get a couple a lads well versed in hand to hand combat. mask up in all black. beat him close to death. tell him if he fucks up again that you're going to cut his cock off and brand his forehead. and actually do it if he does
>>
>>18684018
See you in prison.
>>
was it actual rape? or just drunk sex but regretted it after "rape"?
>>
File: Transparent extreme facepalm.png (7KB, 546x566px) Image search: [Google]
Transparent extreme facepalm.png
7KB, 546x566px
>>18683990
>He also grabs dudes asses and dicks all the time at school
>>
>>18683990
>dude
>believing women's rape claims

bro, you're still young and dumb so I'll let you off easy with some real advice.

do NOT get involved unless he touches you. nothing good will come from you getting into someone else's problems. if you do report him you run a real risk of being associated with him and going down as a rapist assistant. no, I'm not joking.
>>
>>18683890
>a 17 year old was "held back"
underageb&
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.