[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1487821029152.jpg (109KB, 955x724px) Image search: [Google]
1487821029152.jpg
109KB, 955x724px
Hi /adv/,

I'm currently in community college, and I'm majoring in political science. I'd like to do something in defense, but I'm not sure what. Any advice? I didn't really know what I wanted to after highschool, as I planned to just go to the Navy afterwards, but my parents demanded I go to school. Sometimes I get antsy over whether or not this is the right path. I'm not dissatisfied with college but I'm not super happy with it either. It has given me a group of really good friends though.
>>
>>18683886
I just started community college myself. And it is a hard thing to get into initially, because it really makes you think what you want out of life. You have fi strive for the thing that will make you happy, but you have to also do the work required to achieve it. Do you really want a degree? Do you want to make your parents happy? Or do you just want to join the navy? I'd say try community college for a bit and if you cant find any reason to continue, you have to explain to your parents that joining the navy is what you want, and that it is a good substitute for academia. Afterall, wouldnt the military pay for your college after you're done serving?
>>
In any case, stay true to youself and follow the path to do what youbwant to. But ultimately, dont give up on that path if you think getting there will be too hard. The reward is always worth it.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.