[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im fucking trash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

I need help....so recently I was broken up with by a guy that I thought was my soul mate. We met online and we're together since I was 16. About a year and a half ago I moved out of state to be with him. We were happy and everything was great. We had our own apartment and great jobs. About three months ago he broke up with me and said he wasn't happy anymore pretty much and imediately got with several girls at once. He recently came to me and asked to hang out and told me that everything felt wrong without me and he missed me and then the next day told me he didn't mean it. I honestly don't know what to do. I feel really lost and empty without him and just really confused. I need help....with how to move on or anything honestly
>>
>>18683884
Girl don't let him play you! He came back because he needed the comfort of familiarity. You need to tell him to leave you alone so your mourning period won't last too long, then get on with your life. You existed before him, and you will continue to now.
>>
>>18683884
>I feel lost without him

No you don't. You are lonely. We all feel lonely. Give your time to a homeless shelter or something like that, put work in.
>>
>>18683884
Where did you get this pic anon? Could've sworn I took it. Though I imagine its a common shot.
>>
>>18683884
Lame ass
how old are you?
There's little to no real context as to what's going on now, other than you being a fool.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.