[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I Be Worried?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (72KB, 604x613px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
72KB, 604x613px
I had an awkward experience tonight...but for it to make sense, I have to tell you the back story.

>Almost 15 years ago this girl became obsessed with me
>Let's call her Femanon
>I didn't know the girl, but I worked at a store with her friend
>Her friend got my number and gave it to her
>This girl called me non stop for weeks even with me ignoring her or picking up the phone and saying don't call back
>She wouldn't stop though, and I eventually listened to what she had to say
>She basically tempted me with sex and I was a lonely loser and I took advantage of it
>I feel bad looking back but I was young and I had expressed multiple times I had no interest so she knew
>Not that she was repulsive, just not my type
>Anyways I try to end it and can't get rid of her
>End having to change my number and move out of my parents
>She goes to my parents and then my sister trying to find me
>Starts stalking me around town
>Even when I get a girlfriend
>Finally bluff her and tell her I called the police and she left me alone

Fast forward to tonight
>I'm at a store picking up a few things
>Some employee there calls out to me
>He doesn't look familiar but he talks like an old friend
>I'm embarrassed that I don't remember so I don't say anything at first.
>He says, "I haven't seen you in awhile"
>Me still pretending I know him - "I was here last week"
>He shakes my hand and starts to tell me he thinks we might be kin which makes me think it's an extended family member
>Then he asks if I used to live at this certain place
>I say yah
>Asks where I live now, and I tell him a general area..not my address
>Then he asks if he can help me
>I said can you tell me where (insert item here) is
>I knew where it was, I was just looking for an excuse to walk away
>He says, "Sure, let me take you"
>Ugh, so he follows me and keeps talking to me.
>I finally say, "I'm sorry how do we know each other?"
>He replies "Oh, I married Femanon"
>Then he tells me had been married to her for 10 years
>>
>>18683722
Sorry for the long post

But anyways he then tells me if I ever need anything let him know, and he shakes my hand and leaves.

It was very odd.

Should I be worried?
>>
>>18683722
Sounds like you dodge a bullet. Just ignore him.
>>
>>18683729
Dodged a bullet with her? Yah I already knew that.

But what about him? Am I gonna have to switch stores now?

Apparently he has seen me in there before and he fucking knew where I moved to before and knew my name and face and I had never seen this guy!

Wouldn't he want me out of her life?
>>
>>18683735
No. Quit having social anxiety. Just don't talk to people like that.

If you really find it a problem talk to your boss.
>>
>>18683755
My boss? I think maybe I didn't convey my story correctly.

I was at a store and this guy worked there and followed me around and knew me and told me it was cause he married my ex stalker. And I have never met the guy.
>>
>>18683759
I don't even see it as a issue. Its unlikely you'll run into the individual again.
>>
>>18683771
I'm at that store about once a week and he's a stocker there.

I guess my question is why did he know so much about me and why did he wanna follow me around and ask where I live now.
>>
>>18683778
What kind of store? I avoid going to a Mexican restaurant because there is a fat piece of shit that gave me lip about my service dog. I don't like staring at his face while I eat. I'll even eat sub-par mexican food because I feel the service is better.

If you can avoid going there it might be worthwhile to.

Also your stalker married a stocker. Heh.
>>
>>18683787
>Also your stalker married a stocker. Heh.
Yah the irony lol.

It's a big time chain store that sells groceries. Theres another one on the other side, it's just not as convenient.

I just don't get why he was all about my business and acting so friendly. The only way we know each other is she stalked me before meeting him.
>>
>>18683798
If you feel shitty about being around him go to another side. However if you have confidence you can just tell him to leave you alone.

I mean the choice is yours really. Naturally we like to avoid confrontation but honestly I would just tell him, dude I don't remember you I'm trying to get groceries right now, its been a long night and I'm busy.
>>
>>18683814
I don't feel shitty, just curious why he asked so many questions and how he knew me and all that crap.

Yah I guess I can try to avoid him, it's just weird. He was really nice, but I didn't know if it was fake nice like he was jealous and keeping an eye on me. I don't know, it was weird.
>>
>>18683825
Then either avoid him or tell him to bugger off. Either or.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.