[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a straight girlfriend to a boyfriend who wants to become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7364.jpg (199KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7364.jpg
199KB, 1024x769px
I'm a straight girlfriend to a boyfriend who wants to become a male stripper. Is this cheating?
>>
>Is it cheating to let middle-aged housewives suck on my boyfriend's dong?
Gee I dunno.
Bait thread.
>>
is he even a little bit excited to be doing it for the female attention? tease him about it instead of getting insecure
>>
>>18683658
It's a gay strip club
>>
I have known a couple of male strippers and both of them have slept with more women than nearly any guys I have ever met. They both did private parties, mostly bachelorette parties and it was rare that they would leave without at least getting their dick sucked by one of the bride's drunk friends, sometimes the bride. My point is the profession makes it super easy to sleep around and for the average straight guy this is too much temptation to resist. You should be very worried and concerned.
>>
>>18683653
Im straight man who wants to be a cage dancer. if his lifestyle isn't like yours and it makes you worry, maybe u should consider trying stripping
>>
>>18683685
I don't want to strip I'm not like that
>>
>>18683653

Well 2 things...

1) your boyfriend might be bi

2) Those gay strip clubs are gonna turn your BF into gay for pay. There are some rich as fuck gay dudes who will offer things like $10k just to be able to suck your boyfriends cock. I've heard stories about these places.

So....
>>
>>18683847
What do you mean "like that"?
>>
>>18683948
I don't want to strip. I'm very shy.
>>
>>18683908
He says there is a strict zero tolerance policy at the club for sex with customers. He also said he wouldn't do it because he's not gay and he loves me.
>>
>>18684072
As a man whose drunk...I must tell you that your man is gonna fuck other men deep. It's gonna be dick on poop action in the strip mall bar so just accept it as life now. He's still your bf, but with poop dick.
>>
>>18684072
So basically you don't trust him.

If you don't trust him break up. If you trust him you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>18684080
He doesn't drink because he's Muslim
>>
That's quite a few of you done now.

No its not cheating unless he does extras and things. Depends what your personal feelings are about possessiveness and monogamy. Maybe keep the relationship open or be aware to not feel to tied down. It's up to you.
>>
I find this thread funny, because if the genders were reversed, literally everyone would be telling OP that his gf is an obvious whore and he should dump her for even suggesting the possibility of being a stripper
>>
>>18683653
I wouldn't call it cheating per se, but I wouldn't be happy with it if I were in your shoes none the less
>>
>>18683653
This guy will be fucking patrons within a week don't be naive OP. Its also probable he'll fuck some of his work mates. These guys love themselves and their bodies and appreciate all the other male bodies around them. Easy to slip over the border occasionally. Female dancers do the same.
>>
>>18684312
Most of the posts in this thread are telling OP to do exactly that.
>>
No, it isn't cheating. If he has a nice body and can make money off it, then that's great. He could be making upwards of 100,000 dollars a year.
>>
File: 86melon.jpg (544KB, 1180x785px) Image search: [Google]
86melon.jpg
544KB, 1180x785px
>>18684084
This.
This.
This.

I see variations of this thread every day. "My partner wants to do x should I let them/is that cheating?"

You either trust him or you don't, and if you don't you shouldn't be dating, it really is that simple.
>>
>>18684084
This. I'm going to be stripping when I move to to [major city] for medical school, and I'm also incredibly loyal and faithful. I would literally never dream of cheating on a partner. You either know them and trust them and believe in their character, or you don't. They could be doing it for bad reasons, or they might just want the money. That's up to you to perceive.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.