[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 9c0.jpg (29KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
29KB, 426x341px
I fucked up, I'm trapped in some real shit.
I'm just 19 years old but I live with my girlfriend because we could, we've been dating for three years or so but now I need to break up.
I love her, but she is ill in the head and I can't stand it anymore. The imaginary problems she creates on her head (for example, once she thought I was cheating on her because a friend told me she likes me) are taking its toll on my mental health.
Two days ago, while I was staying with my dad, my mother in law found her with a knife in her hand and had to take her to a clinic to sedate her. After the fact, she basically said that she isn't fit for living and the only reason she hasn't killed herself yet is me.
I need to break up, this shit is starting to affect in my academic life, and to be honest if I had to choose between my career and my relationship I'd choose my career without even thinking about it.
I advice to what to do, I need to break up with her but shit, she may fucking kill herself.
Right now the relationship is no good for any of us, she needs to grow as a person, learn to bee less dependent while I need peace so I can focus on my studies, but as I care a lot about her I can't just cut her.
Fuck me, what have I gotten into.
>>
>>18683635
You have been living with her since you were 16, I think that's half of the problem, you were not prepared for that, way too immature to take that step.
Look, weirdly as it sounds I had a friend with a REALLLY similar situation as you, but her girlfriend did kill herself.

She needs help, professional help. If she is blackmailing you to keep you close, staying too much time won't change a shit. Tell her you need time and that it hurts you see her like that.
Take her to a good doc and little by little stay far from her. You could also ask the psychologist/psychiatrist if there is any risk in breaking up with her now. He will probably tell you to do it, but ask anyway
>>
>>18683635
bpd detected
abandon ship immediately
repeat
abort mission and abandon ship immediately
dont waste any more of your life, anon. she cannot be helped by anyone but herself
>>
First off, involve as many medical professionals as possible. Seek therapy sessions together if you're worried about your conscience..

Second, start thinking about how you're going to break up with her. My advice to you would be to tell her that for both of your health, you guys have to wind down your relationship and eventually you'll have to separate. You don't have to do it cold turkey, but you both have to start taking steps to letting the relationship die.

I got a feeling that breaking up with her won't be easy for you either, and that you're probably more codependent than you let on. You're probably more stable, so you have to take charge of the situation. You have to keep these facts, that your relationship isn't good for either of you, in mind at all times. And be prepared to take several years to feel fully healed, even when you guys aren't together anymore.

And if she does kill herself, it's not on you brother, you're too young to have been able to stopped it. In ten years you'll be so fucking skilled at dealing with things like this, but it might've turned out that she in ten years would still be looking for this kind of toxic relationship.
>>
>>18683635
OP, I want you to know that this girl is emotionally abusing you. Threats, accusing you of cheating, always making you feel bad for her, everything is always about her... Please leave as soon as you are able. Do it for you. I know you've probably been going through more than you've said and none of it is okay at all. She is supposed to love you, not destroy you mentally. But you are probably a really caring person, which is why you've stayed this long. But get out.
I know because my relationship was like this and then it ended with him trying to suffocate me. Care about yourself for once. I believe in you.
>>
Thanks for the support, I'll try to have a talk with her when I'm able
>>
I'm going to try and look more after myself, she needs to force herself to get better.
It will be better for both of us I guess, I just hope nothing happens to her.
>>
Drop her off at the local psych ward.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.