[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Medical Care without Insurance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

A bit of backstory. Before my insurance coverage ended back in July, I was being treated for a couple things. Severe sleep apnea, migraine like symptoms resulting from an arachnoid cyst, chronic vertigo, severe depression, severe anxiety, and speech problems. New issues had arisen at the beginning of the year, as I was beginning to get TMD, massive bouts of memory loss and confusion, moments of slurred speech, and frequent weakness. I was on fifteen medications at once, and I had an autopap. I've since run out of meds and had to stop cold turkey, and I had to return my autopap.

I cannot find work, as no one is willing to look past the vertigo and slurred speech. I therefore cannot afford my normal medical care nor medications. I've looked into getting disability benefits to help, but I have no idea how seeing as I haven't worked long enough to qualify. I was denied medicaid because of the fact that since I am forced to live with my brother, his earnings fuck me over.

Is there any way for me to get medical care without digging myself into a hole?

Please don't suggest getting a job, Ive been denied by almost everything on the bus route and online, and I can't afford the gas to look anywhere else.
>>
File: 1494101943503.jpg (278KB, 418x576px) Image search: [Google]
1494101943503.jpg
278KB, 418x576px
Could you rack on as much debt as humanly possible and just go bankrupt?

>I was denied medicaid because of the fact that since I am forced to live with my brother, his earnings fuck me over.

Do you have any poor friends? Just tell the gov't you live with your poor friends/family members.

You could also resort to some groups in your area like charities and shit.

Otherwise my friend, the only way you could approach this is to fuck the system that fucked you.
>>
>>18683460
I have no friends, and declaring bankruptcy just seems like a horrible idea.

The only thing I can think of that might work is moving to England. My father and his side of the family live there, and there's a thing for immediate family to get dual citizenship. Problem is that I don't know what that extends to, and to what age.
>>
>>18683473
Call up a British embassy or consulate.

The younger you are the more appealing you are to the UK.
>>
Better yet, could you not declare yourself homeless or some shit? You have no friends, but do you have any poor aunts/uncles/cousins?
>>
>>18683473

can you attend school? financial aid might bail you out and depending on your state, health care might be available to you for a reduced cost (that's covered by financial aid).

or financial aid can cover you living not with your brother, which might entitle you to medicaid.

also, if you don't give a shit about dignity, try a gofundme?
>>
if all else fails go to prison and have them cover your healthcare
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.