[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

How to disappear from your life and never be found again? I'm talking like changing ID, credit cards, just running away and starting a new life. What would be the best way of doing this?
>>
>>18683373

- By going to a poor ass third world country in Africa where at least for a while nobody will care. (Can still throw you out in the long run if the economics get better, like in Malawi for example). I talk countries like Niger, Liberia, CAR and Eritrea. You can go more undercover if you go into countries that are in a constant state of war, like Somalia, but that could get you killed as well, if you are not careful.

- You could join a newly forming country like Kurdistan (-> fight with YPG) or quasi independant Christian states (-> fight with the NPU).

- You could ask North Korea if you can get Asylum/ immigrate in their embessary (not all countries have such).

- You can join the french foreign legion after throwing away your pasport.

It goes without saying you have to learn other languages for most of those options, and that all of them carry a certain risk for you life.
>>
>>18683373
stop being a faggot and you wont need to do any of that
>>
If no one is actively looking for you, it's as easy as moving to a different country (or even a far-off state if you're in the US). As long as you delete all social media and change all your personal information, it will not be easy to find you.
>>
>>18683642
but what if?
>>
>>18683709
Why? Did you shoot a cop or something? If you're going to be anxiety's prison bitch, then there's nothing that's ever going to be good enough for you.
>>
>>18683713
what?
>>
>>18683709
The only reason >>18683642 wouldn't work is if you know someone who would actively hire people to find you, is capable of tracking you down themselves, or if you committed a major crime.

If it is the first two, that requires someone who is really dedicated to you, which if you had you likely wouldn't be running away. As for the later, well good luck you will need to run to some hellhole, and even then you might be found just not extradited.
>>
As one of the greatest detectives in the world I can assure you it is impossible. Even if you run away to the countries >>18683554 mentioned you won't be safe since they are - just like any country, really - infested with "rats". These are the eyes of investigators.

Even if you try to change your haircurt or do surgery, it won't help unless you get really creative with it and do something major.

If someone is after you there are a few ways to get away with it, of course. But I doubt you can do it.
>>
>>18683823
So what? Aside of the first point prosecution won't be able to ever reach you. Now Mafias etc. might be different, but even they probably won't bother trying to if you actually go to NK for example.
>>
I can help you. Instead of running away, confront the person that is after you.

Because you don't want to lose. You are a winner, after all. So smash the competition. Fall for their traps intentionally so they get confident. And, at the very moment they make the wrong move, take on them.

>>18683823
Go away, L
>>
>>18683840
What makes you think North Korea is safe from them? Are you just saying that because it's the biggest shithole that comes across your mind?

>>18683841
LIGHT I WON'T LOSE!!
>>
>>18683841
but what if your opponent is the state
>>
>>18683852
Then no worries, it's not a big opponent.

>>18683851
I AM... JUSTICE (BOKU WA JUSTICE)
>>
>>18683856
HAAAAAH GIVE UP NOW
>>
>>18683861
Never!
>>
>>18683864
You don't know what you're getting into... Tch
>>
>>18683867
Well do you?? Light Yagami...
>>
>>18683851
For state prosecution: Cause once you have official Asyluum in or immigrated to NK, they won't ever give you over to other authorities but milk you for propaganda.

For criminals: Cause there are next to no legal ways to NK aside of guided tourist groups where every tourist that leaves the hotel gets a guard that watches them, and illegally crossing into NK is a painful deathsentence if they catch you.
>>
>>18683373
Joining an Amish community could work as well, if the state doesn't want you.
>>
>>18683868
Kukuku, you're clueless L
>>
>>18683875
I have you right where I want
>>
>>18683882
Is that so? All things considered it's looking bad for you
>>
>>18683868
>>18683867
>>18683864
>>18683861
>>18683856
kys
>>
>>18683883
You don't know where the death note is, do you?

>>18683893
Begone or i'll write your name
>>
>>18683899
W-Well... A-a-a-a-about that... Um....

Of course I do!!!!
>>
>>18683904
As I thought.

You've practically already lost.
>>
>>18683907
BAKANA. Was it Matsuda?
>>
i'll leave you two faggots to it then
>>
>>18683373
I don't know about completely changing your identity. That might be hard and you would probably have to get a fake id somewhere.

My sister and I are a lot closer than normal siblings are and we moved from Philadelphia to Phoenix and started a new life there. No one knows we are related and we now own a home together and are effectively a married couple.
It's not the same as what you want since we still use our real names, but I can answer any questions about starting over if you'd like.
>>
>>18683949
You know when she gets pregnant and she has to name the father all will fall appart and you'll be imprisoned for incest?
>>
>>18683963
We aren't planning on having children ever.
>>
>>18683949
This sounds very nice, I'm happy for you.

>>18683373
I don't think you can find or afford a guy like the one in Breaking Bad, though that'd be really handy if it existed.

Try moving to another country and getting your name changed, if the country allows it. Don't forget to completely delete social network accounts and the like. Your family will look for you, if you have any, so maybe let them know you're going away and cutting contact.
>>
https://www.amazon.com/How-Disappear-Digital-Footprint-Without/dp/1599219778
>>
Ok, first you need to ask yourself if you really want to start over. If yes, then here is the method we were told to use in the military. This really only applies to Americans.
Step 1: Find someone who has recently died, is the same gender as you, has now living relatives, and is close to your age. Bonus points if they are from a pretty small town and look similar to you. This is by far the hardest step.
Step 2: Get their birth certificate from online, and use this to gain access to other forms of idenification (i.e. Drivers Liscense, Social Security, Passport). If anyone brings up your "death" while you are aquiring this information, tell them you were mistakenly declared dead (this happens more often then you think). This step may take some time.
Step 3: If your new identity has a large amount of debt, pay off student loans (if they have them), buy the most expensive house in Florida possible (due to Florida property laws, your primary recidence cannot be taken from you), then declare bankruptcy. Now that you are debt free, sell the house.
Step 4: Enjoy your new life. Don't fuck it up, and don't get into trouble with the law.
>>
>>18686408
This post gave me cancer.
>>
>>18683373
Infiltrate the heroin trade in the US then snitch on a high level dealer and get into witness protection.

>>18687560
go back to /b/ and or at least keep your post quality higher and shut the fuck up. this is a place for opinionated detailed posts.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.