[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go on date. Date goes very well in my opinion. He suggests we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

Go on date. Date goes very well in my opinion. He suggests we do it again. I emphatically agree.

Ugh... do I, like, wait for him to decide when? Is it over-eager for me to suggest a day? Do guys like women to take the initiative? How long do I wait to ask about it?
>>
I personally like girls who take the initiative. I say feel free to text him anytime you want about a next date if you don't feel like waiting.
>>
File: not dirt nor princess.png (202KB, 540x742px) Image search: [Google]
not dirt nor princess.png
202KB, 540x742px
>>18683181
Wait 18 hours and then text him. If you feel like you need to call him right now, have a ice cream or fap instead. Dating is a game of push and pull.

To prevent becoming that clingly annoying gf, ensure your life consist more than
>sleep
>school / work
>bf
>sleep
You still need to have some hobby, sport, activity you can do without your bf so he dont turn crazy from your 24/7 attention and you wont go crazy when he is busy and dont respond in 5 seconds. Pic related.

Dont forget to hug him next time to check if he has a boner. That is a sign he wants to marry you :-)

Good luck!
>>
>>18683181
Give him a little space, needy equals annoying. Just wait a day or 2, go do stuff you want to, go to work idfk. Then after about 2 days hit him up (if he hasnt already) and schedule something.
>>
>>18683189
It's been a full day. I was actually super busy today and was hoping when I finally got some down time I'd have a message from him but I don't.
>>
File: bed animal.jpg (315KB, 650x854px) Image search: [Google]
bed animal.jpg
315KB, 650x854px
>>18683204
Well, maybe he has been as busy as you were. Now you have two options femanon:

A. Wait and see. Favorite girls strategy.
B. Text him. Unussual, but really, if you want to see / chat him up, what do you have to lose by doing it?

Ask him for netflix and chill so you can cuddle and rape each other?
>>
>>18683181
Most women don't take initiative and expect guys to lead, so when they do it shows they're interested. Just give it a couple of days before you contact him again
>>
File: 1504053120916.jpg (141KB, 1280x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1504053120916.jpg
141KB, 1280x1112px
>>18683181
On my first date with my current GF I asked her to dinner, after dinner she asked if I wanted to go bowling and then asked if we could go on another date. I don't think it is out of the question for you to take the initiative. If your date has a problem with it then those are some red flags.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.