[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Catholic School

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: sadfrog.jpg.png (168KB, 720x441px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg.png
168KB, 720x441px
My wife comes from a degenerate family. I came from a more conservative family. Our son is getting to the age where we need to start thinking about school. I would prefer him to go to Catholic school like me. She hates all organized religion. How the do i convince her that getting beat by nuns is better then the life of a pot smoking degenerate?
>>
Poor bait.
>>
>>18682886
Not even bait. Not serious about the beat by nuns bit, but i just think Catholic school is better
>>
>>18682877
Didn't you discuss your future children's schooling before you bred with your wife?
>>
>>18682877
Tell her how much better of an education he will get by going to a catholic school compared to a public school.
>>
>>18683020
Nope just gave her My seed, like a good farmer
>>
File: first.gif (1MB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
first.gif
1MB, 320x232px
>>18682877
Imo catholic school is always the way to go, just because of the fact that where I'm from they are pretty much all of the schools.
>>
>>18682877
You WANT him to get buggered
>>
lol awwwwwwww

I went to Catholic school and everyone was high all the time.

But if it makes you feel better sure.
>>
>>18682877
Stupid frogposter.

And school doesnt matter at all. If you were good parent, your children wont turn to shit regardless of school.
>>
>>18682877
I went to Catholic school and it made me the most conscious agnostic I've ever been. I'd seriously recommend anyone send their kid to one, but at the same time keep an eye out for them. Where I lived the school was not only Catholic but also the best one around. There were no drugs, at least not openly, the teachers were mostly competent and the school was in good shape because Vaticanbux. And because religion was discussed more thoroughly I was able to form my own view on the world and spirituality in a more informed way. Tell your wife your son will get more options this way. He can always turn to a pothead, but being thrown into a shitty school would make it hard for him to rise up. Besides, it's sometimes good to have a simple answer of faith when you're developing your beliefs and sometimes get lost. Think of them as crutches that you toss away when you're ready
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.