[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so my friends little sister is 14. We've actually become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: weed-leaf-pot.png (128KB, 2000x2133px) Image search: [Google]
weed-leaf-pot.png
128KB, 2000x2133px
Okay so my friends little sister is 14. We've actually become good friends but there's a problem. She smokes weed almost daily. I've been talking with her for 20 minutes over text and she denies any possibility that it's harmful when your underage. Down right stating there's no way to get addicted. Please help me get her to understand she's harming herself.
>>
buy some weed from someone else and trade her weed for sex
>>
>>18682691
>trying to get a teenager to understand anything
>>
This is fucking bullshit, how does a 14 year get weed and I can't get alcohol when I was 17.

What fucking faggot is giving kids weed?

I want to fucking meet him
>>
>>18682704
It's called going outside
>>
>>18682691
tell her parents
>>
>>18682707
What shit town do you live in, cause I don't
>>
>>18682710
Even if I did they are super alt-left and probably would encourage her.
>>
>>18682720
>probably
you haven't tried then.

If you actually care, you should try all options regardless of what you think would happen. Level with them, show them that you have valid concern and not some dumb thing like "weed breeds hippies"

I'm all for weed use, but at that age when the brain and body is still developing she is fucking herself hard. She'll be trailer trash, teenage mentality for the rest of her life.

Do this for her
Do this so you have no regrets
Do this to make this country slightly less retarded
>>
>>18682704
this

i'm almost 19 in college and i still can't find alcohol or weed. and i'm a fucking girl

i must be doing something wrong
>>
>>18682741
>>18682704
I live in California. It's legal so all it takes is knowing someone.
>>
>>18682733
Yeah I'll try but she is a little too high for reason at the moment. Also cool dubs
>>
Lol. That one study that's constantly cited saying smoking under 20 can lead to mental health issues is dwarfed by all the similar studies that don't reproduce those results. Guess which study gets the most attention, though.

Doing anything too much can be bad for you. Weed. Video games. Shopping. Pick your poison.

How much is "too much?" When it starts to interfere with your life.

Are her grades falling? Is she missing work? Not taking care of her hygiene? The constant weed smoking could be an issue, then. Or it could be something else.

Are all of those things fine? Then she's fine.
>>
>>18682745
i live in ohio 3 hours away from canada so maybe that's why i can't get anything
>>
Weed isn't harmful, dumbass. It's not addictive either. Hell, it isn't even that fun unless you like cottonmouth and not remembering things. She shouldn't be smoking anything though. Tell her to take edibles instead.
>>
File: pick your drug.png (71KB, 532x532px) Image search: [Google]
pick your drug.png
71KB, 532x532px
>>18682691
Survival of the fittest. Let her fry her brain.
>>18682720
Yup, survival of the fittest.
>>
>>18682771
Its much easier to get weed in Canada than in the US
>>
>>18682765
Smoking just tobacco, something that doesnt even alter your brain's functioning aside from releasing some dopamine into the brain causes fuckign cancer. You think smoking weed is any different?
>>
>>18683091
Elaborate on your logic, I need some entertainment tonight. Let's see how your little almond brain operates.
>>
It doesn't necessarily harm the brain between the ages of 14-25 but does build up a layer of unused cannabinoids on the frontal lobe which can slow development in some people.

Cannabis can cause something called psudo-addiction because if used too much it shuts off the brain's production of anadamide but turns back on when the bodies cannabinoids go back to normal levels. You will want to smoke hella bad but don't go into any physical withdrawals like alcohol or other substances.
However, if the person is predisposed to mental illness cannabis can cause the illness to manifest/worsen.
It also reacts with mental and mood medication and certain pain medications.
>>
>>18683091
Ehhh... Cannabis fights cancer and cancer cell development.
Yet if you smoke from plastic or paper you are harming yourself.
>>
File: 20170828_083847.jpg (1MB, 1932x2878px) Image search: [Google]
20170828_083847.jpg
1MB, 1932x2878px
>>18683084
Meme chart at best.
Alcohol and benzos have worst withdrawls then heroine.
And cannabis doesn't have withdrawls.
I was drinking everyday for a year and a half straight going in on a pint and 2 40oz beers.
Quit on my own two feet on my own decision.
Almost died from the WD's
(DT's and a seizure)
Was smoking everyday for 8 years.
Quit cold turkey 4months ago. Didnt fell shit.
And i use to make batches of wax, batches of hash, butter, and hrew my own to make this stiff for the past 6 years.
I smoked ALOT
Didnt have a single symptom from "WD's"
In fact, i still grow but don't smoke.
>>
>>18683091
>has never heard of carcinogens.
Jesus christ your retarded.
>>
>>18683145
Do you know there are generally two types of people when it comes down to addictive substances?

One group can actually controll their needs, impulses and generally lives and can jump in and later out without much harm done.

And then there are junkies, people using drugs to forget problems, homeless, depressed, suicidal and "artists" people.

And for one group the only reasonable approach to drugs is to avoid them like a plague.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.