[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to a bar (or a few bars) with a friend tonight. I rarely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1471141947583.jpg (134KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1471141947583.jpg
134KB, 550x550px
Going to a bar (or a few bars) with a friend tonight. I rarely ever do this type of stuff, but I'm interested in meeting women. What's proper protocol with this type of stuff? Can we (or I) just go up to women in the bar and start talking? Do I have to buy them a drink first? How far into the conversation is it appropriate to ask for her number?

send help
>>
Last time in the bar I made a short "I love you" message and made a paper plane, thrown it at some chick and started talking to her after she read that.

You can always try the same.
>>
You're going to make a fucking mess of yourself no matter what you do. I recommend observing instead.
>>
>>18682656
Don't really care. It's not like I know the people in the bar (other than my friend) or will ever see them again in life.
>>
>>18682653
I'm too socially-awkward to do something like that.
>>
There is no universal protocol, you need to learn to read the context and the people you're interacting with. This can only be achieved with practice.

Go and have fun with no expectations, maybe something will happen and maybe something won't.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.