[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife was raped by Somalis and she is suffering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Woman.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Woman.png
1MB, 720x1280px
She is currently traumatized and the Somali males ran away. The police are working hsrd to find them but we heard they flew to Somalia.

My wife is currently under traumatic experience and she can't sleep well and I can't even tap on her shoulders.

I don't want to divorce her because we have 3 beautiful young kids but its very hard to live with my wife.

Help me please.
>>
>>18682578
It happened to a girl i knew and they gave her an STD, but it went viral and my governement ended up kicking all the apes out of the country
>>
>>18682578
Only one way out of this now..... A murder suicide pact.
>>
>>18682581
where do you live lol
>>
>>18682578
Time will heal her, you gotta be there for her she needs you right now the most, if your marriage could overcome this, it will last forever, just put yourself in her shoes
>>
Wow you must be incredibly traumatised. Please talk to a therapist. If you need a shoulder to sit on i will always be there
>>
Thank you for your advice. I don't want our marriage to end since we spend 21 years together.

I will start slow with missionary position and make my way up to doggystyle.

It will be a great way to heal her.
>>
That's what she gets for hanging around wit scum
>>
Happened to me too bro but it felt so right i just started masturbating to her getting fucked. I have 5 somalian children and the pirates come and fuck her daily
>>
You have to be patient with her and support her through this horrible ordeal. These beasts are armed with huge cocks. God help us!
>>
>>18682585
Its probably in Minnesota, Somalis have overrun the place, even small farm towns. They do what ever they want and its only an issue after they destroy someones life. Rest of the time all the white folk in Minnesota purposefully ignore what is right in front of them since the most awful thing would be if someone thought they were racist of intolerant.

For OP. The shameful thing is there are people in the community that helped these men flee the country. Those people should be held accountable, both those in the Somali community and the white community that are the enablers.
>>
That happened to my younger daughter few years ago. She suffered a lot, I took her to therapist & the doctor diagnosed her with Stockholm syndrome. She only date somali men right now and it pisses me of, after all they done to here she still loves that nigger cock. They most be blessed with huge dick.
>>
this thread is a pathetic attempt at a raid by the somalis over at:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/guys-lets-organize-a-raid-on-4chan.30137/page-8

remember to report these pathetic attempts at a """raid"""

/end
>>
Also remember that @khad with the gintama dp is my online crush. One day she will have my little Duduble children running around when that slag Duchess unbans me.
>>
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/guys-lets-organize-a-raid-on-4chan.30137/page-9
>>
Who's thes snake @elpardone?
>>
Omg! I cant begin to imagine what you guys are going through right now! Somali men are known for being ruthless in bed imagine being raped by them?
>>
>>18682578
>The police are working hard to find them

What a joke, no they aren't. The police want you to think that but these guys would not do a day in jail. Their word against your wife, we all know who the police, judge and jury will believe.
>>
Often times, shared experiences allow couples to understand one another. The only way to really help her get through this is to offer your arse to get rammed by a few Somali guys as well. Hope this helps.
>>
>>18682616
Those niggers are too stupid to even figure out what part of 4chan to raid. they would probably just go to /hc/ like the apes they are
>>
>>18682612
hey, wanna organize a raid on somalispot?
>>
What the fuck is this thread lmao
>>
>>18682668
It's /pol/.
>>
What happened to Somalispot
>>
>>18682578

Why are you letting your wife hang out with Somalian pirates?
>>
>>18682578
>I don't want to divorce her
Is this really your first thought? Damn.
>>
>>18682700
Its a really shitty troll attempt. Just the same dude roleplaying with himself to get off to his own disgusting cuck fetishes.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n8mr50R4Yz1srr86n.jpg (25KB, 400x283px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n8mr50R4Yz1srr86n.jpg
25KB, 400x283px
>>18682616
>>18682612
"somalispot"
>>
>>18682674
Why do we get /pol/ threads all over 4chan lately? Mods aren't deleting any of them.
>>
>>18682578
>Somalis

Why should it matter what kind of person raped your wife. Rape is rape no matter who does it. What a polbait post.
>>
>>18682729
>>18682739
Its somalis like the other anons said (https://www.somalispot.com/threads/guys-lets-organize-a-raid-on-4chan.30137/page-8), poltards are smart enough to not use trips, notice how all the tripfags are the only ones posting about somalis having big dicks?
>>
>>18682578
this is why I fucking hate dindus. all you can do at this point is smash any Somali bastard you see
>>
>>18682578
nice bait
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.