[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are love and relationships worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Are love and relationships worth it?
>>
Yes, with the right person. The problem is finding them.
>>
In my experience, no
>>
>>18682396
Basically this.
It's a new era in society where it's in the norm that everyone's unloyal. Would you chance it with a woman who went with like 5 other guys before you, or would you rather find a virgin from a church?

Would you want to make a meaningful relationship with someone who dresses like a slut, or would you just smash and pass?

The decisions are hard, like my dick when presented these situations.
>>
>>18682393
I guess i should give context
I'm a 22 yo male , dating a girl 7/10 really caring and mature, and like her a lot.
Sometimes I find myself thinking about her and how I'd like to be with her, but then I start seeing all this relationship devolve into awful and boring things and I start having doubts.
I've only been in a serious relantionship once, and it was toxic as fuck
>>
File: twin fantasy.jpg (41KB, 715x704px) Image search: [Google]
twin fantasy.jpg
41KB, 715x704px
>>18682396
This, You'll know when you've found someone like yourself. Just remember the closer two people get the easier it is to push each other away
>>
>>18682411
>the closer two people get the easier it is to push each other away

This.

OP to answer your question, it highly depends on your own personality. For example, for an emotional cuck a good relationship is his alpha and omega of living. For a phlegmatic chad it is like "meh".

Based on the fact that you have asked this question I assume that you are the former, so in short : >>18682396
>>
>>18682393
Yes. She saved my life and I hers. Almost 10 years now. Going to ask her to marry me after we move into our house.
>>
>>18682409
i've been there
you may be too young to get engaged
just focus on other things
don't be a jerk with the 7/10 though
she just wants kids and a nice house
>>
>>18682393
obviously that depends on a variety of factors what a stupid question
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.