[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>12 year old brother walked up to me this morning and asked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>12 year old brother walked up to me this morning and asked me what "booty" and what "bitch" meant
>i just widened my eyes and told him to get out of my room
Fuck, what was I supposed to respond as his older sister?
>>
>>18682323
Tell him that he is being indoctrinated by the jew to behave like a groid
>>
>>18682323
tell him what it means, then tell him that kids around him will start to use words like that in middle school because they are stupid and impressionable. tell him to have his own ideas and thought don't just regurgitate what others have told you. his innocence is fading anyways. give him an upper hand on those insolent faggots.
>>
>>18682323
>"What was I supposed to respond"?
"Small Anon, where did you hear those words?" maybe, then explain him what they mean.
Dude is 12, not really a kid anymore.
Also, tell yer parents so they can deal with it, you are his older sister, not her teacher/mother/whatever.
>>
>>18682323
He is clearly retarded.

Tell him that "booty" is a slang for pencils and "bitch" is a slang for teacher, then silently die out of laughter when he gets in trouble for that.
>>
>>18682323
>having younger brother
>not using him as practice child to train upbringing
>not being that patient supportive older sis which will solve and help her little bro every time

You could just googled dictionary and read him the meaning, maybe explaining stuff. I wonder how shitty mom you will be in the future.
>>
I've got a mentally ill cousin who is 13yo, he has asked me something very similar 2 years ago. Not sure about his diagnosis, can't remember the name. I think that it was high-functioning autism or something similar.

>mentally ill

Back when I was 12 I have used fucking Google.

Every normal person uses fucking Jewgle or at least a dictionary, not asking their siblings like faggots. If he was >10 then his age can be considered as an excuse but dude is 12 already, he is supposed to have at least some gray matter.

Treat him like a lab rat.
>>
>>18682353
"Pass me the booty bitch"
>>
>>18682323
Show him pictures online
>>
>>18682420
goddamnit
>>
>>18682323
Bitch is a female dog and booty is reward/spoils.
>>
>>18682323
Booty is pirates treasure and a bitch is a female dog done.
>>
You should have got on your knees and showed him
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.