[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

haunted by past relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

The last girl i dated was abusive and took money from me. I finally cut off all communications altough she has me blocked on social media. I have deleted our messages and plan to destroy the sex toys she bought me. All I want to know is what else do i need to do because I can still feel her toxins in me. I feel like it's my fault that she turned out like this but at the same time i know it's not. There were at least three times she has hit me and again I felt like i deserved it but I don't, I was often criticized about little things like how I drink my sodas and was told my family didn't have any expectation nor set any standards for me. Often times I'll think about it and think 'oh wow that DID happen' and it feels like it's been forever since all this occurred. Then I get depressed because I should have known and left her sooner and depressed because I feel like a failure because she pointed out all the things i do wrong or don't do. Anyway that's all I got for now. Will post more
>>
Keep yourself busy, work on loving yourself, advance your career. NEVER break the no contact rule. You owe yourself more respect than thinking about the past like this.
>>
>>18681844
Anon, you did the best you could. You didn't leave her sooner because you couldn't. You have to be proud that you finally did. That's the important thing.

I got out of a toxic relationship a little over a year ago and it's one of the biggest achievements in my life, because I was so dependant on him. Should I have left him sooner? Yes! But I left him as soon as I found the strength to do it, and so did you. You did very good. Now time to move on and don't contact that horrible person again
>>
>>18682954
Op here. I'm screencapping this. the thing is I'm afraid of running into her and idk what she'll say but i'm going back to her. I am into the whole bdsm thing and am submissive and she was my master and obviously she took it too far, implementing money punishments. I lost weight becuase i couldn't afford to eat and coworkers could see it.. I wasso fucking scared of her and still am. There are times when I just want to isolate myself from people and never want to get close to anyone like that ever again but don't because that's not who i am. I let this woman inside me, literally and metaphorically and she treated me like shit. I'm so fucking scared of her yet i still crave her.
>>
>>18683090
I don't really know how BDSM relationships work, but I don't think taking money away from someone is right, especially if you were starving. I understand that in these relationships you need to have some sort of limit. It's a good thing that you realize that the money thing was taking matters too far, so now the next time you are in a relationship with someone, you will know your limits and make sure they are respected.

It's a good thing that you had this experience because you learned from it.

I don't think it's wise to go back to her. You've come so far getting away from this person. Maybe it hurts now, but it will get so much better and you'll be thrilled you ended it
>>
>>18683125
op rises again. it ain't right none of it is so I tell myself. She took maybe a little over 600 to 1000 dollars from me but she herself claim to have money or atleast the family did. She would always talk about how guys constantly ask her out, claims that one got a second job jsut so he can get her motorcycle.
>>
OP that's blackmail not BDSM lmao

You're a fucking retard
>>
>>18683221
In what way is this blackmail? granted she did blackmail me for dropping her phone and claiming it was broken and if i didn't pay 180 she take me to claims court
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.