[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ex might be pregnant and there is a chance she will have the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: deadend.jpg (511KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
deadend.jpg
511KB, 1024x768px
ex might be pregnant and there is a chance she will have the baby out of spite because of the harsh breakup being so recent.

if this happens is my life over?
is there any way i can get around paying child support apart from suicide?
>>
Talk to a lawyer.
>>
>>18681816
Out of spite, what a selfish little bitch you are. That baby has a right to life dispite you being an erisponsible immature cunt. If you didn't want kids you should have done something to make sure it didn't happen.
>>
>>18681911
youre absolutely right im a selfish bitch for not wanting a child.

but how much of a selfish bitch do you have to be to keep a child you cant support nor do you even want, just to make the father pay child support.

the baby has a right to life and thats the only reason its not dead already. if you havent got any advice outside of KYS; KYS.
>>
>>18681911
Epic bait bro.

No, this child ISN'T entitled to life, and OP is a reasonable and educated man because he realises that child would NOT have a good future.

Aborting the child is the ETHICAL choice.

Fucking women, they should all just be shot.
>>
>>18682053
stupid sexist fuck
>>
>>18682050
Maybe she's strongly anti-abortion, like a lot of people are. I mean it's a very delicate subject. If you are anti abortion you have to endure 9 months and after 9 months you might as well keep the baby.
Yeah, having a baby must fucking suck, I wish you the best of luck, sorry for not having real advice, I guess I agree, try to get a lawyer.
Either way, don't a lot of men somehow manage to "disappear" without effort and not pay for child support somehow? Maybe you can get away with it, maybe laws aren't so strictly enforced over there or something.
>>
>>18682053
That's dumb. People have access to a fuck ton of contraceptive methods. I think the problem with young people is that they aren't aware that having a kid at a young age is the absolute worst thing that can happen to you, the one thing you have to avoid at all fucking cost.
Everyone just goes and has unprotected sex and then complains about the pregnancy.
If the woman doesn't want to abort you are fucked.
>>
>>18682068

im right now in the woman doesnt want to abort because it means my life will be over. its the only reason she doesnt want the child.

we are both 18. jobless. shes in uni studying a field with no future and im a uni dropout to avoid another 10k in debt for next semester.

there has to be a way to get past the laws around woman owning all rights to the unborn and born child. if there isnt im truly fucked for life.
>>
>>18682083
*wants the child

cant type well when stressed.

i should add that shes always been on the pill. we were fighting badly for a week before breaking up and she forced sex (i didnt force her off me though) during that time and she may have stopped taking the pill to get her self pregnant.
>>
>>18681816
>is there any way i can get around paying child support apart from suicide?
Homicide?

Nah, for reals. IF she's preggo, AND she keeps it, AND it's yours (paternity test should be a no-brainer here), you will have to pay for the child.

You might be fucked mate, but you'll never be nearly as fucked as that kid's gonna be.
>>
>>18682053
This is the bait. He's not a educated man, he's a scared little boy who dosen't want to step up and take resposiblity for the child he helped create. He could chose to work hard and be a good father and the kid would have a fine life. Abortions are just an easy way out for lazy selfish fucks who weren't responsible enough to prevent pregnancy in the first place.
>>18682050
Your ex dose sound like a bitch but regardless if she keeps this child you owe it to the kid to try to be a good father , which is way more then just forking over money to the mom. It's not about why she's doing this or what you want. That baby is a person not just a pay check for her or a burden for you. It's a real human just like you that will grow and learn and have it's own thoughts and emotions. If she has it, go for shared custody and step up and be the best dad you can. Work hard and do your best by this child. That's my advice. I had my first kid at 19, I'm 27 now, married and a mother of 4. Have never gone after child support or any crap like that for my first kid even tho I could have. I work my butt off to give my kids a good life and you know what, it's the best thing I've ever done. Being a patent and raising good, happy well taken care of kids is the most fulfilling thing you will ever do in your life. Its a love so deep you can't even comprehend it till you actually have a kid. Trust me op you need to recognize that this baby is it's own person not just a tool that your ex can use against you. Love this kid for itself, don't hold it's mothers bs against it. It didn't ask for a cunt mom. Just do what you can to be the best dad for it that you can be.
>>
>>18682068
It's really not that bad to have a kid young, you just have to not be a lazy pos. people now think they are children themselves till they are like 30 and that any kind of responsibly will kill them. I had a kid young, yah I had work hard, but everything's fine now. I have a degree, am married, own a house, my bills are payed, and I have a happy 9yo who has a good life. People act like they are missing out on so much by having a kid, most the times all they are complaining about missing is there freedom to go party and be whores. It's pathetic and immature. If you work hard a child dosen't hold you back
>>
>>18682138
i ddnt even have to read more than 2 lines of the paragraph you wrote to know its no better than japanese propaganda for how great it is to have children.

the child doesnt deserve anything good or bad until its atleast a few months old. its not a child until then. and right now its that kind of stage. what are my options now.

stepping up and working hard would mean im earning minimum wage by the time its born and im living at my parents house or kicked out and unable to support the child and myself in my own home which would most likely house the mother aswell who will still be in uni and unable to bring in money to support the child she wanted to raise.

no matter what way you look at this, right now im getting super fucked over by the ex and the child if born will be super fucked over aswell.

i need options and stepping up to the responsibility of the child i didnt mean to create is not a probable or viable solution.
>>
>>18682208
Ok then just keep being a lazy fuck and make excuses for who you arnt responsible for the kid that you DID help create. You sound like a winny child yourself, mmehhhh I don't want to have to work hard :( I don't want to have to move out of my parents house. Grow the fuck up and get over yourself. If you can't handle it then you should not have been having sex in the first place. You weren't even responsible enough to practice safe sex, even tho you apparently can't handle the thought of a child at all. You are obviously just a stupid little bitch boy who can't ever even hope to set up and be a man. So pathetic. The fact that you think a baby isn't a person till it's a few months old is the dumbest thing I think I've ever heard. Like really you want out if child support so bad, maybe you should just off yourself. You don't want to work, you to weak of a person to handle procreating, you are of no use to anyone but youself. What a selfish little brat, you literally are willing to put down a baby so you can keep being an unemployment man child living with your mommy and daddy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.