[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want to regret my choice-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: jan matejko stańczyk.jpg (120KB, 1024x766px) Image search: [Google]
jan matejko stańczyk.jpg
120KB, 1024x766px
I met this girl years ago when we were both children in primary school. We had a romance brewing up since the very first day I met her. No other person in this world has made me feel this way. So let me tell you my current tragedy, if you're interested.
>>
nope.

Move on OP.
>>
She's not actually interested in you?
>>
OP here.
At the end of our last year, in 8th grade, she moved. We lost contact. This will be a repeating theme. throughout high school, I was involved with various groups, was a promising student, played sports all year round. i even had a few relationships throughout high school.
>>
>>18681696
One day we rekindled and we somehow found each other. We would message each other and skype and talk of many things. Then one day, she got in trouble from her very strict father and then I didn't hear for her for a year. A year later, she finds me once more, messages me. The same feeling I have always felt brewed up again. After a few days, she decided she wanted to see me because she was going to be in our hometown. I was hesitant at first but I ended up going. We went to her aunt's house and there I met her family. Her mom took us out and we all talked- just about the future and what we wanted to do and all that stuff. The day ended, I wish I could relive that day. She leaves once more. This girl meant everything to me. I would do anything for her. During our pauses of contact, I had been in 2 relationships in high school but because she was always on my mind, I had to break up with those girls. I felt bad because they didn't deserve to be judged by the rubric of the perfect girl. A span of time passed by and once more we decided to meet again, little did I know this would be the last. i went to her house, she was home alone, we talked about life and death, and morality and stuff of the sort. That was the first time we ever kissed. I have not felt a kiss like that to this day. After spending the whole day with her, I leave and this is the last time I saw her. This happened 3 years ago.
>>
>>18681701
Now, I am 20. The absence of her presence left a void in my heart and I haven't felt the same since that day. I went through life changing events that helped me gain a widened perspective of life. I have been with a few girls but I cannot shake the feeling that that will not be the last time I will see her again.
>>
No one cares

Just text her or message her on social media and ask if she wants to meet up. If yes, then go out with her and try not to rush things and fuck it up.

If she doesn't want to go out with you or is currently with someone, move the fuck on. Don't get oneitis. Stop thinking that this one person is going to solve all of your problems. You're just setting yourself up for disappointment when it turns out that she won't do that for you

Faggot
>>
>>18681704
A couple days ago, I took up the courage to find her and I contacted her. Things are a lot different now. She has lived 3 years of life, as have I. And every day in those 3 years I had thought of her. We start talking again, very skewed. I can't help but think she hasn't thought of that day this whole time. I'm under the assumption that she didn't care as much as I had. I carry the belief that I'll marry this girl, but I don't know if she what she thinks. Now, in these messages, we talked about the past. I express somethings I dealt with in her absence. How I don't know why she such a strong grip on the development of my life. She tells me this, "If something had such a strong effect on your life, I believe you should go for it." I tell her, in a joking matter that I think that’s ridiculous. And prompted a short paragraph on how I had lived life and the void she left. I falsely admit to her that I had accepted it. She says, "Why are you speaking like our story is over?" Now if you had made it this far, I'd like to thank you. Now I'll ask you guys for some advice- She turns out to be leaving sometime this month and I don't know when I will ever speak with her again, do I just go all out and just confess everything that I've held onto for years? The thing that bothers me is, I never knew once how she felt, for all I know she could have been toying with me the entire time- but she gets me. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>18681708
There are a few outcomes, I can finally figure out of she had felt the same all this time, or I finally get closure. I think it's a win win situation.
>>
>>18681707
Look mate, I don't have oneitis. I don't think this she will solve my problems. In fact, I am pretty well put together for my age. I just think the void she left is a problem and I want to fix that. I am fine all on my own, but the idea that she's been on my mind this whole time is what bothers me and I need to resolve it.
>>
>>18681718
>Look mate, I don't have oneitis.
>I just think the void she left is a problem and I want to fix that

Are you listening to yourself? That is literally oneitis. You're convinced that the only way to fix the "void" is by getting back together with her, you retard.
>>
>>18681718
Nah. Don't kid yourself, you'll be missing a part of yourself forever if you let this girl go. Grab her and don't you dare let her go fucker, or else all you'll have are regrets. Tell her you love her and you want to do everything necessary to be with her, for richer or for poorer, and don't you ever fuckin let go, you hear me? Get the fuck outta here and wrangle your angel before she leaves with your heart.
>>
>>18681718
>>18681730
"In life I have no regrets over things I have done. The only things I regret are things that I didn't do."
>>
>>18681730
I at least have to try.
>>
You should ask her does she like you or not.
Don't be afraid of being rejected, she can accept you. Although, that does not mean she will not reject you.
>>
>>18681789
I'm not afraid of rejection, I'm afraid of not knowing.
>>
>>18681793
Then ask her.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.