[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to not be autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: images.png (15KB, 350x420px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
15KB, 350x420px
Ive fucked up /adv/, couldn't lose my virginity on my 21st birthday to some 8/10 bird because I'm too fucking socially retarded, her friend even told me at my own party that she wanted to hook up, I dont think ive ever been this disappointed with myself in my entire life.

At the very least, ive added her on facebook and weve talked a little, is there any hope of salvaging the situation to get the desired outcome? I don't want to become a wizard.

>tl;dr OP is an autistic faggot who skipped on losing his virginity how can we fix it?
>>
>how can we fix it

kek

So why is virginity loss so important to you ?
>>
File: dont use condoms.png (51KB, 383x322px) Image search: [Google]
dont use condoms.png
51KB, 383x322px
>>18681546
Ask her on date.
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation

>Pro tip:
Virginity is social construct. If you think sticking your penis into smily mouth like hole will change anything in your broken life, you will be dissapointed. A lot.
>>
itll be ok even of u can't salvage it, there are desperate girls out there that arent ridden with STDs..still, if u work hard in getting this girl to like you, you might feel like you really deserve to hook up.. none-the-less good luck anon :)
>>
>>18681587
I dont want to become a wizard
>>18681590
This is some good advice, i haven't dated anyone yet so if shes into me it should be easy?
>>18681597
Thanks anon
>>
File: are asian obese.jpg (366KB, 2269x1600px) Image search: [Google]
are asian obese.jpg
366KB, 2269x1600px
>>18681645
>easy
Yeah, girls want sex as much as boys. But considering your autism, the style how you write, images you chose to use and your mental age being around 10, having sex with her will be probably your biggest achievement in your life.

Ask her for a dinner or something, SMILE, look at her, talk about memes and then offer netflix and chill. Once you will he in private alone, cuddle the bitch. If you want to be good lover, perform oral sex on her before you insert. You wont last even for a minute, but if you will lick her clit like a champ, she will enjoy it anyway.

Bring condoms along unless you enjoy show called teen and pregnant.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.