[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: bernie.png (331KB, 600x370px) Image search: [Google]
bernie.png
331KB, 600x370px
I'm an extremely jealous person, and extremely paranoid to the point that I think it would seriously hurt myself in a relationship.

How do I fix this. I need to learn to trust.
>>
>>18681480
First get into a relationship, after time you should realize that you have nothing to fear if you are with the right person.
>>
>>18681480
See a therapist and process the things that make you feel like you can't trust your SO.
>>
>>18681480
First go to a bar and go find a sit to the nearest window and take out arts book and wait look out until girl notice you and draw a simple sketch of her and wait for her to make a move she sees the sketch and ask if she wants to take a selfie she said yes and she take a phone
and try to be in the selfie but she only takes sketch and a pic of her self she ignores me walk out into the night to be never seen again
realising it was a waste of time proceeding to order alcohol beverages all night long and cry to sleep and wishing to die
>be me
>posting about the events earlier
>>
>>18681532
yeah, because jumping into a situation like that and expecting it to "all work out" will totally work

>>18681539
this. you've recognized it as a problem, and that's a huge start. that's 30% of the work to solving it. most people live their whole lives and never realize their jealousy and paranoia are insane, instead theyll put it on their partner repeatedly. it IS emotional abuse to constantly harangue a partner who's been nothing but faithful and given you no reason to distrust them.
>>
sorry i'm a little late.. ive told my boyfriend before im sometimes jealous about some people in his life, thinking they could ruin our relationship; he talks me through it, makes me feel better by him saying things like how strong our relationship is etc etc. you find other people that you know are a little self conscious and seem a little in your situation and you'll be able to communicate well! orr i think.. what're your thoughts OP?
>>
>>18681577
I just wish this didn't send you into such hysterics. I don't know what the solution to your problem is but at least you know what not to do next time.
>>
>>18681480
I have problems with both of these things myself. I'd suggest seeing a psychologist if you can afford it.

The jealousy I'm not sure how you fix. It seems pretty trite but I think part of coming to terms with other people being better for you is being grateful for what you have. I think it's also important to recognise you have a completely different background from other people as well as different genetics so you're comparing apples and oranges.

The paranoia from my experience with psychology you can only really overcome through reality testing. Writing your hypothesis down about how a situation will turn out and then testing it in practice and afterwards writing down how it actually turned out and comparing the two.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.