[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sincere question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: corrupted lief.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
corrupted lief.gif
1MB, 540x304px
So, for years growing up I had a friend who was a friend of my older brother's. We started talking when I was 11 and he was 22. We talked every day online until very late at night, I spent time at his house, sometimes until 4am, we went out to movies and on drives in his car, etc. We flirted a lot and spoke to each other like partners, but we never had sex or anything close, and he didn't try to.

My mom knew where I was going and was fine with it. My brother actually set us up so I would have someone to be a surrogate brother when he went to grad school, and my other siblings didn't do anything.

Years later, I asked my mom, "Didn't you know we were basically dating? Why did you let me go over to a grown man's house as a preteen?"

She said, "Well, he was such a geek, I didn't think he'd do anything."

This is...weird, right? It's tripping me out that everyone knew about this and nobody did anything
>>
>>18681423
>It's tripping me out that everyone knew about this and nobody did anything
He was a family friend and everyone trusted him. He was like a brother to you. I really don't see how that's weird.
>>
>>18681441
>He was a family friend
I mean, I guess. He was in the sense that my brother had known him from a gaming forum. But my family only got to know him in person because I was seeing him.

>everyone trusted him
See, that's what I thought, but I read over an old diary entry from when I was 13 in which my sister told me that "He obviously would sleep with you, but you're too small."

And my mom said she knew he was interested in me romantically but trusted him because she thought he didn't have the guts to make a move.

I hear you if you still think it wasn't weird, but definitely my whole family knew I was hanging out with a shy ephebophile on whom I had a crush
>>
>>18681521
Hmmm. Several things OP. I do find it odd an adult would pretend date a preteen and or your parents and family to be ok with it.

I don't understand what your concern is however since he never took advantage of you. Is it because he pretend dated you as a girl or your family was ok with it or do you feel like your family should have kept him away from you? Has pretend dating him harmed you in any way, do you hate or think less of him because he pretend dated you and did it prohibit you from real dating guys your own age. Again, I don't understand your real concern though I understand you being weirded out by this.
>>
>>18681724
>I don't understand what your concern is however since he never took advantage of you.
Oh. It's because I got extremely attached to him in the aftermath of my dad (who had been my primary caretaker) completely disappearing from my life. I was bullied and didn't have any real friends; my only friend for six years was an adult who I fell into some overwhelming and strange dad-boyfriend love with. Later on he broke up with me, basically, because I was extremely suicidal, and I got to feel the parental abandonment all over again, coupled with the worst breakup I've ever had. And I couldn't talk to my friends about it because I thought they'd think I was gross or get him in trouble.

I guess I feel like it was kind of bound to end up bad and I'm wondering, in retrospect, why another adult didn't step in and say it was an inappropriate relationship.
>>
>>18681781
Also, yeah, I could have been statutory raped that whole time, which would be messing with my head 1000x worse. I feel like my mom, at least, probably should have been concerned.
>>
>>18681786
>>18681781
Yeah, this makes sense now and an adult should have stepped in which makes it far worse since in effect they knew there was a male parental bond forming since your father (primary caretaker) passed and they outsourced that to a family friend and despite knowing he wanted more and that you wanted more, instead of putting a stop to it made it easier for the two of you to be alone. I also get the devastating break up since you lost your first love and your primary caretaker. The only positive I see here is you did have someone that cared for you and loved you enough not to take advantage of you sexually. That doesn't excuse an adult cultivating an emotional attachment with a venerable child and ultimately dumped you. Have you ever discussed this with the guy now you are an adult? It doesn't seem you get anywhere with your family.
>>
So are you two gonna finally fuck or what? I just had to verify 4x to post this, your answer better be juicy.
>>
>>18681423
DID he molest you? If not, I guess their judgment of him was right.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.