[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain how to have healthy and safe promiscuous, pre-martial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: uwee.jpg (62KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
uwee.jpg
62KB, 539x960px
Explain how to have healthy and safe promiscuous, pre-martial sex with loose ladies.

tl;Dr how to bang sloots?
>>
>>18681218
you mean pay for sex, or go with easy ones?
>>
>>18681220
Easy ones. Girls are attached to me now but I lack the self-confidence to follow through. Not to mention I am riddled with sexual oppression from childhood which causes anxiety to skyrocket whenever I am alone with a girl in a room.

First girl I had "sex" with, couldn't get hard and cried. Second girl, got bored after a couple of minutes and couldn't cum.
>>
>>18681218
>go to places loose sluts frequent (parties, bars, clubs, etc.)
>talk to every slut you see
>eventually hit it off with slut
>ply slut with booze
>take slut home
>make sure to put a rubber on before you stick it in slut
>???
>PROFIT!

Easy.
>>
>>18681230
I think right now logistics is my problem. That and being confident without getting sloshed. Isn't it predatory forcing a girl to drink or do they enjoy this?
>>
>>18681225
Some people can't get into if they have no feelings for the girl. Have you tried an actual relationship?
>>
>>18681225
>First girl I had "sex" with, couldn't get hard and cried. Second girl, got bored after a couple of minutes and couldn't cum.

Fucking sluts is the last thing you should do, if this is your previous experience. No need to add more shitty experiences on top of the old ones. Sluts are experienced, they expect fun times from their partners. You'll just disappoint them and it will eat away at your awful self-esteem even more and only increase your traumas. You need to find a secure, stable girl you can bang for a while at regular and experiment with in a safe environment and gain sexual confidence. Then consider sluts.
>>
>>18681235
Second girl was a 2 month girlfriend. She tried to turn me into a sub though and all the girls I match on Tinder have some major red flags. I feel like I am not well established enough for a mutually respectful, healthy relationship with girls I'm attracted to. Maybe I should lower my standard?
>>
>>18681231
Most bitches, especially easy sluts, love alcohol. If a girl digs you and wants to ride your dick, you're not going to have to force her to drink anything, she'll take it off your hands for fun.

If a girl thinks you're interesting and wants to know more, buying her a drink is a good way to get an in and most girls won't turn down free drinks anyway. Nothing predatory about either scenario as long as you're not roofying their drinks or force-feeding them jello shots or some shit.
>>
>>18681240
>secure, stable girl

I will ask my friend group. What are some things I should look for? And I think I need to lay off the Tinder for now.
>>
Once I didnt even say a word and ended up fucking her
I was on drugs in a club though
>>
File: dont use condoms.png (51KB, 383x322px) Image search: [Google]
dont use condoms.png
51KB, 383x322px
>>18681218
Use condoms?
>>
>>18681260
Clubs should be burned and salt should be left on the scorched ground
>>
>>18681218
Stop over thinking shit and just go with the flow. If you don't know what this statement means its cause you're thinking too hard about it. If you wanna fuck dumb sluts them you gotta dumb yourself down to their level.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.