[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PEOPLE WHO SHOWER IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES EVERYDAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: shower-head.jpg (74KB, 650x359px) Image search: [Google]
shower-head.jpg
74KB, 650x359px
How?
>>
>>18681205

Get in, lather up, rinse off, get out. Takes less than 10 minutes if you really wanted to be quick about it.
>>
>Actually focus on washing myself instead of enjoying the warm water and playing with my dick
Done in 4-5 mins.
>>
>>18681210
No no no, it is hard to get into the shower, you need to take clothes off, suffer some cold air, then different water temperatures... This is too much, I earn a reward for going into the shower, and this is 35-40 minutes of warm water. Otherwise I will not even step into the shower, its easier to use deo and dry shampoo.
>>
People who take long hot showers crave human contact. Try getting a non-sexua massage.
>>
>>18681205
Walk in smear soap wash it off again leave.
>>
>>18681205
Brah, i can do everything in 2mins with 30sec to spare. Wash once all over body, Use shampoo, wash again - done with 30 sec to spare.
>>
>>18681205
Hop in, get myself wet, scrub some shampoo on my head, wash off, done. Can take me anywhere from 5-6 minutes.
If I'm spacing out or adding more shit to my routine, I can easily pad it out to 20 minutes.
>>
>>18681213
You're just dumb.

>turn shower on full hot as soon as you step in the bathroom
>as its warming up get towel ready/strip
>get in and adjust temperature accoordingly
>shampoo
>lather soap on body
>rinse off

Alternative
>repeat first three steps
>PTA; pits tits ass
>get out and dry off
>>
I don't even shower everyday
I think the last time I took a shower was Wednesday
>>
>>18681205
Perhaps it would help to understand the length of your showers if you walk us through the requirements of your shower routine.
>>
>>18681205
I shower in under 10 mintues minutes. I'm a girl.

>Walk in the bathroom
>Turn on the water
>Get clothes off, get towels near the shower
>Get in the shower and adjust the heat
>Wash hair
>Wash face while water rinses off the shampoo
>Put hair conditioner on
>Wash body
>Wash pussy
>Rinse hair conditioner and body wash
>Get out

Then it takes me about 20 minutes to dry my hair, get dressed, do skincare and put mascara on.
I'm usually ready in 30 minutes.

If I don't have to wash my hair, I'm ready in like 20 minutes.
>>
>>18681289
The soap routine is done in 5 minutes, the biggest problem is getting in and out
When you get in it is cold or too hot, when you get out its definitely too cold
So I tend to prolong those moments and end up showering once every 3 days for 45 mins
>>
Just go to a spa, dude, like this it's just a terrible waste of water. Respect the planet.

>>18681304
I have precisely the same routine most days.

Epilation might take long beforehand, but that is more like a bi-weekly thing.
>>
>>18681363
>Epilation might take long beforehand, but that is more like a bi-weekly thing.
Yes. I didn't count it because I do it outside of the shower, once a week in winter and twice a week in summer.
I have a "SPA" night when I get rid of body hair, do masks, put nail polish on and shit like that. That takes me like 1-2 hours.
>>
>>18681305
>When you get in it is cold or too hot, when you get out its definitely too cold

>having a shit water heater
>not memorizing your water settings
>being too much of a bitch to rinse off in cold water and just get the job done
>>
>>18681205
why do men ever take more than 10 min in the shower? it's not like they have long hair/ have to shave every square inch of their body

it takes me roughly 20 minutes to shave and do everything without dicking around
>>
>wake up
>piss
>turn on shower
>go to bedroom
>take off clothes throw in dirty pile
>hop in shower
>shampoo, rinse
>body wash, rinse
>out

quick and ez. Then I just get halfway dressed, smoke a blunt, brush my teeth, and put on deodorant, and my t-shirt and I'm out the door.
>>
>>18681684
What if they have long hair? What if they shave?
>>
>>18681282
>not washing body with soap

Fucking disgusting
>>
>>18681684

I like to sit in there and just think for a bit. It feels nice and is comfortable. My showers normally range from 15-20 minutes, but I can easily hop in and shower in under 5 if I slept in or need to be somewhere.
>>
>>18681233
>take hour long hot showers every day
>friendless and alone
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.