[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help, I realized today Im embarrassed to be in public with my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1500585860270.png (821KB, 960x792px) Image search: [Google]
1500585860270.png
821KB, 960x792px
Help, I realized today Im embarrassed to be in public with my boyfriend because I feel ashamed hes much more attractive than me. Every time a pretty girl interacts with us or passes by, even waitresses, I feel so embarrassed to be there. I dont know how to deal with this immense level of insecurity what do
>>
>>18681145
Deal with your immense level of insecurity. You're literally the only one who can.

Stop giving a fuck what other people think about your relationship. It literally doesn't matter. Why would you be freaking out because your boyfriend is too hot? Good job. That makes everyone look at you and go "Wow, that girl must be something, pulling a hot ass dude like that."

Just fucking stop it.
>>
>>18681149
I dont know how to be less insecure. I have always had low self esteem, Im sorry. I worry about it because Im scared he will notice it more when Im next to them (pretty girls) and want to leave me because of it I guess
>>
>>18681184
No, he'll want to leave you because you get upset whenever a pretty girl talks to him.

I dated a girl exactly like you. Everything I wanted, we had a good time, our relationship was great, but she was always so down on herself. She would always make comments about how fat she was and how ugly she was and how much I was dating down, and I don't know how much of your insecurity you're trotting out in front of your boyfriend, but as the guy on the other side I'll tell you that every time she did that, it broke my heart a little. I loved her. Why can't she love herself too? Is my love not enough to prove she's not worthless?

I talked to her about it, but she never improved, and eventually I dumped her. Because there's only so many self-conscious outbursts you can handle before it starts taking a toll on your own self-esteem.

Love you boyfriend. Be happy he's with you. Don't give a single shit for any other person he talks to because GUESS WHAT! Your his girlfriend. Not those other girls that you might think are prettier than you, you. You've literally got what most people on this website stay up at night lamenting not having and you're going to ruin it because you can't get out of your own way and just be happy with what you've got.

Get over it. Before something worse happens.
>>
>>18681195
I dont mention it because I know it would be annoying and unnattractive to be so unconfident. When he compliments me I dont disagree either I just ignore it or say thanks.
Youre right though, I am in my own way of being happy. Im just scared to feel secure and happy and have it all be taken away from me
>>
>>18681212
If you open up to him about it, it might make you feel better. Don't make it his problem, just let him know it's a problem you're trying to deal with and ask for his support. He might surprise you.

Here's a hypothetical. Would you rather be:

Happy in your relationship and enjoy it as much as you can till it ends.

or

Unhappy and insecure in your relationship and second-guessing every part of it till it ends.

I'm not saying your relationship is definitely going to end someday. I'm just saying IF at some time further in the future it does end, would you rather have spent the time with the boy you love getting as much as you can out of the relationship. or taint everything with worry and unease because you won't get out of your own way to just be happy with what you have?

Just remember you've got more than most and talk to your boyfriend about how you feel. He knows you best, he might have better advice for you than internet strangers.
>>
>>18681237
Okay I will probably try to get over it but if my discomfort in public becomes noticeable to him I will be honest about it thank you
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18681145
Are you a bitch?

Why arent you proud instead?
>heh, you sexy bitch over there, look how handsome my bf is? Not even your stupid inflated boobs helped to attract and secure as qtie bf as i did!
>>
I also think that my bf is much more attractive than me, so I can relate.

That being said, I assume that there's a reason he's with me and not with someone else which also has to be true in your case. Stop thinking about it too much.
>>
>>18681145
I feel the opposite when out with a really good looking guy. I know every girl is envious of me and every guy knows I've got something that the good looking guy wants, however I would never have a bf that was prettier than me, never. Every girl alive would want to get in his pants and replace you. There would be only a few guys confident enough to attempt to fuck me, knowing I wouldn't leave my good looking bf for them
>>
>>18681145
If you don't believe you're pretty and such, and he didn't date you for your looks, be happy. You're not stuck with some low-life creep who pervs on you every time you meet up. You're with someone who likes your personality. Think of the relationship more of a camaraderie than anything, you got each other's backs.
>>
File: IMG_0420.jpg (61KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0420.jpg
61KB, 500x641px
>>18681688
OP, look at this post and be happy. There is someone more insecure than you.
I feel like that is the secret of being confident. Knowing that everyone is fighting the same fights. The goodlooking girls you think will steal your guy away from you are equally, if not more, insecure than you.
>>
Im feeling a lot better about this now, thank you everyone for your replies
>>
>>18681145
He sees the same pretty girls go by and he chooses to be with you. It sounds to me like they should be jealous of you.
>>
>tfw no stupidly insecure gf
>>
>>18681145
Nigga who the fuck cares? You're being insecure for no reason. Get over yourself because he's seeing it and it worries him.
>>
>>18681195
Op. This guy basically spittet truth and you still complain
. Read this post again and follow it. It's all you need to know.
>>
I had some 8/10 and 9/10 gf, but my wife is honestly a 6/10
she's super confident tho and she saved my life
and I love her
sometimes I still want to fuck around with other girls, but that was also the case when I was with my 9/10 gf
she knows how to be jealous just the right amount
let's say she has me on a really long leash kek
I wouldn't have it any other way
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.