[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf is such a fucking lightweight. She doesnt get drunk so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1502523073044.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1502523073044.gif
1MB, 400x225px
My gf is such a fucking lightweight. She doesnt get drunk so fast, just sick. I feel so sorry for her, because she rarely gets to the point where she is the right amount of drunk.

She has thrown up from a single beer sober and threw up twice last night after drinking half a bottle of wine (both the beer or the wine was drunk slowly). She can drink a small can of cider or something and get sick. Just sick. Not feeling any effects of the alcohol.

Now i want to know if there is any ways to battle this problem. We're both at uni and in Norway drinking is a really big thing. I know she could try a couple of different types of alchohol, but the problem lies in alchohol itself, as she gets sick of everything (not a large amount of it either. What do i do??
>>
File: 6221484756_fc66fd9fb5_b.jpg (256KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
6221484756_fc66fd9fb5_b.jpg
256KB, 467x700px
>>18681139
What do you do? Thank your lucky stars, you festering shitsack, that you have a girl who doesn't drink.
>>
Drinking to be cool xdd
Good job Norway, enjoy liver problems
>>
>>18681144
Its not drinking to be cool ffs. The thing is she wants to drink, but cant. And yes, liver problems comes along with the culture.
>>
>>18681139
Don't make her drink if all it does is make her sick. She's probably allergic to alcohol or something (it happens), but there's literally no point in forcing her to agony because "everyone else is doing it".

Grow up.
>>
>>18681139
This is the obvious answer, but is she drinking with food already in her belly and hydrating with straight water while she drinks? And how fast is she chugging that cider? Nursing it over the course of an hour or two would probably be easier on her system.
>>
>>18681152
Im not the one forcing her. She is doing this herself. Completly by herself. I never told her to do anything about it either. Its just that she wants to join in on the fun with the other people here, and she always ends up embarassed if anything happens
>>
>>18681154
She's not drinking too fast i think. No chugging, and she never drinks without having eaten at lest something
>>
>>18681156
OK, we've established she's dumb and you're not abusive, read the advice.

>if she's constantly getting sick there's an underlying problem
>if she literally can't drink and not be sick she should probably just stop drinking

I mean unless she enjoys the spectacle she's making of herself. Hasn't seemed to stop her so far. Have you actually tried to talk to a doctor about it?
>>
>>18681139
Yes, she can stop drinking.
She clearly has a problem with alcohol (she might be allergic to it) and she needs to stop.
>>
>>18681172
>>18681180
Not been to a doctor yet, but i doubt she is allergic. There has been times where she has drunk quite alot, been fine, had a blast and came home with a smile on her face. She's kind of socially akward and those are real victories for her.
>>
>>18681186
Allergies can manifest completely at random with no prior history. If she hasn't had a night she hasn't been sick from alcohol consecutively for a while it lends probability to an allergic reaction. If the sick from alcohol thing is more intermittent than consistent, it could still be a medical issue causing her body to reject alcohol.

You should probably talk it over with a doctor.
>>
>>18681216
I'll do that. Thanks :))
>>
>>18681139
Why are you so obsessed with making her drink? In what way would it ruin your life if she drank a Coke or mineral water?
>>
>>18682215

Obviously drinking is a big part of college life and his girlfriend wants to be part of the social scene.
>>
>>18682222
Thank you. At least somebody gets it. Its not me forcing anything. Its she that wants this. The amount of hate i got here is beyond my belief. Im not forcing her and she wants to manage this. Its the small victories for her after a night out with good people when evrything went according to plan. I like seeing her happy and being with other people in the right mood (this mood) is making her so happy
>>
>>18683106

It's not a joke when people say that this board is full of socially-retarded shut-ins who don't understand the needs or desires of normal people.

Anyway, I have no idea what your gf's problem is, it could be entirely psychosomatic, but the most surefire way of finding out is by seeing a doctor.
>>
>>18683113
Going to a doctor next week. Talked a bit to her and she agrees. The norwegian culture is almost driven by drinking and none of us has a problem with that. She just wants to get less sick. Thats all. About the social shut-ins it truly seems like it. Just asking a question and im called abusive right off the bat without any backround. Love it
>>
>>18681139
Getting sick after one beer suggests there may be a problem with (most likely) her stomach or possibly some other part of her digestive system. Small children can drink one beer without throwing up. She should probably speak to a doctor (and any half decent doctor will not just say "stop drinking so").

Regardless, as long as this is what happens to her when she drinks, it's pretty stupid to do so... I can empathise because I used to get absolutely ridiculous hangovers in university but I kept drinking anyway because I thought I'd be a loser if I didn't... Eventually spent 3 days in hospital with acute pancreatitis. I still drink but not much.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.