[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

File: ass.png (355KB, 640x455px) Image search: [Google]
ass.png
355KB, 640x455px
What's the big deal in anal? What do girls get out of it? I asked my GF who enjoys anal and she said she doesn't know.

Why do girls that do anal and enjoy it like anal?
>>
>>18681055
Because it is pleasant - physically (there are tons of nerve endings there, too) and mentally (it is taboo, submissive, or even just because your partner is into that and you're turned on by his pleasure).

Actually, I read a survey one time and women who do anal are those who come more often.
>>
>>18681066
>Actually, I read a survey one time and women who do anal are those who come more often.
Really? I'm a virign girl who's more into anal masturbation than vaginal. For a long time I could only get off with something in my butt. That's really interesting to me.
>>
>>18681072
Yes!
The data isn't huge so it might not be indicative of anything, but hey - science:
https://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/the-gender-orgasm-gap/
>>
>>18681075
Holy crap.

It probably has more to do with the fact that women who do anal are horny deviants who get off to depravity than the ability of anal to make women orgasm.
>>
>>18681081
I always saw it as men being more willing to go out of their way to make a woman orgasm if she let him fuck her butt :^)

But, yeah. I doubt it is about the physical pleasure that women gain from it. Just always found it interesting.
>>
Interesting.
>>
My gf is repulsed by the thought of anal as am I. The nasal obliteration that has occurred from what's come out of my own is bad enough to steer me away from hers.
>>
>>18681447
This, this is a reason why I avoid doggy style.
>>
>>18681453
What kind of gross women you fuck if you can smell shit by being tree feet away from her ass?
>>
>>18681055
Girls like it because it feels like pooping and pooping feels good
>>
>>18681461
You can see the bum hole. Men are visual creatures.
>>
>>18681463
So why don't guys like it?
>>
>>18681466
Social pressure. Guys can actually get sexual pleasure out of it so they should like it more
>>
>>18681466
Look up "prostate," girls don't have it so it's only really the poop feeling for women
>>
>>18681469
>>18681474
>>18681466
I'm a guy and I love the feeling of something in my ass. Call me a faggot or not, I don't care, the orgasms I get as a guy when I fuck my ass are second to none.

I don't care if it makes me gay, I'd still fuck a woman, but a dick in the ass wouldn't go amiss.
>>
>>18681485
Faggot
>>
>>18681498
And I love it
>>
File: ainsley yotsuba b.jpg (56KB, 349x350px) Image search: [Google]
ainsley yotsuba b.jpg
56KB, 349x350px
>>18681517

überfaggot

not only he is one but he prides himself on the fact
>>
It just feels good. It can stimulate your vagina if there's enough pressure, and probably there's nerve endings that are supposed to produce pleasure from pooping that are getting set off.

And some people like it because of psychological factors--they think it's degrading or dominating or something. I'm sure there are girls who like when it hurts, as well.
>>
Don't tell me you don't enjoy squeezing your thick dick into your girl's tight and warm asshole while she squirms and cringes from how painful it is. Oh wait you probably have a micropenis lmao
>>
Wish mine was into it.... maybe one day
>>
>>18681055

Some people enjoy pain, kek
>>
>>18681055
Anal is just a sexual deviancy like homosexuality. Once you star tot partake you go deeper into other fetishes.

Anal is super unhealthy for both males and females so I don't recommend it for the health of your penis and most importantly her butthole. Nobody wants anal cancer.
>>
>>18681620
>when your gfs pussy is too loose for your "thic" dick
>calling others micro penis
Kek
>>
File: 1495235639467.jpg (42KB, 842x474px) Image search: [Google]
1495235639467.jpg
42KB, 842x474px
>>18681055

I've tried it a couple of times with my girl but never really got into it. I find the pleasure I get is less intense than from her pussy (only a wring around my cock instead of a feeling of pressure everywhere). I don't really like the idea of shit going into my urethra. Also, there's the whole preparation, relaxing her, etc. Too much trouble for something that doesn't feel as good as regular fucking.
>>
>>18681055
B-b-but girls don't have assholes, do they?
>>
>>18682146
Go back.
>>
>>18682142
Her pussy isn't loose, I just really enjoy watching her in pain.
>>
>>18681620
that's psycho. get treatment.
>>
>>18681465
>not liking your girl's anus
Literal homosexuality
>>
>>18682146
They do, but they don't shit
>>
>>18682245
You see this is what's wrong with people nowadays. People are so worried about being 'normal' and 'politically correct ' that they'd forbid themselves from displaying any kind of emotion or doing fetishes that you like cause it's 'abnormal'. Just learn to enjoy life man.
>>
>>18682290
Faggot liberal degenerate detected.
>>
>>18682296
>I like to enjoy sex with my own gf in the way that I like and she agrees to it too
>that makes me degenerate

I can smell the salt from here
>>
>>18681055
same reason anyone likes anything when it comes to sex- because it feels good
>>
>>18681072
Marry me.
>>
Id like to stick a dildo or a plug up there while I fuck her normally. Don't really feel like sticking my dick in there.
>>
>>18682320
Can do.
Meet me under the Las Vegas sign at noon tomorrow.
>>
>>18682228
>her pussy isn't loose, my dick is just small.
ftfy
>>
File: IMG_7792.jpg (213KB, 1621x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7792.jpg
213KB, 1621x1136px
>>18682301
You forgot faggot liberal too.

There's a good reason why the asshole was not designed to be fucked, you degenerates.
>>
>>18682290
you might certainly be right.

I've had to work with real life psychos. They enjoyed causing pain to people and animals, mostly because they had no emotions except for the rush of causing them pain (or feeling envy).

From what you describe, sex-related pain might be different. Only had one woman who enjoyed anal play, the others seemed disgusted with such play albeit I live in a somewhat conservative society where most women don't really get taught to enjoy their bodies as much as they could.
>>
>>18682402
She diesnt have that so its all good

>>18682394
My penis is 8.2 inches brah.
>>
>>18682666
When i say i enjoy seeing her in pain, i meant sexually. If she was in physical pain i would go out of my way and risk my own safety to help, cause i really love her. Im not mentally deranged, i just get off to rough sex. Many other people do too but they're too beta to admit it.
>>
>>18682670
>my benis is 8"
That's avg bruh
>>
>>18682732
Except not really? Every girl i slept with said i was too big and many statistics say the average is between 5 to 6 inches.
>>
>>18681055
i've broken 4 bones before

2 fingers, my foot, and my ankle.

none of them hurt as bad as doing anal

i don't understand how some girls like it. it was the most painful experience of my life even with lube.

i did it super super drunk once and it felt better but still fucking hurt... i got my wisdom teeth out too and refused opioids and that hurt like a bitch but felt better than anal
>>
>>18682402
When you're started from an extremely low likelihood, fifty percent more doesn't really amount to all that much.
>>
>>18682402
Neither is the mouth, but that never stopped your mom.
>>
>>18682754
>i don't understand how some girls like it.
Masochism
>>
>>18681055
its a fetish. you get it or you don't
>>
>>18682320
Ew that is not wife material anon.
>>
>>18682290
stupid disgusting fucking normie get gassed
>>
>>18682843
Stay mad nigga i dont really give a fuck. Imma continue to fuck my girls ass till it bleeds :)
>>
File: 1134974.jpg (30KB, 390x310px) Image search: [Google]
1134974.jpg
30KB, 390x310px
>>18682279
Brilliant ...
>>
File: 1492661940300.jpg (30KB, 528x455px) Image search: [Google]
1492661940300.jpg
30KB, 528x455px
>>18682837
Harsh, anon.
>>
>>18682837
Fuck you. Anal masturbation is wife material. I'd marry her in a fuckin heartbeat you prude
>>
>>18681055
You got nerve endings down there and shit
>>
>>18682146
Of course they do and they love them.
>>
>>18682764
>your mom jokes... kys

Also, i learned in sex ed at early age amal isnt healthy. It causes permenant damge to the anus...
>>
First time I tried anal sex scared me off it for good. The most I'll ever do now is a finger, but that just feels like switching between pooping normally and pooping in reverse. I've also got IBS, so I've learned to be vary wary of my butthole. It can strike at any moment, and I'd rather not squirt from my anus and coat my guy's tongue
>>
>>18682977
Dude, im not the guy youre replying to but im a huge faggot and ive been sticking bananas and dildoes up my ass for years abd no damage happened. It was very painful the first few times but my anus stretched out and it feels fucking amazing, its all pleasure with zero pain. Also hiiting your prostate from behind feels heavenly, it almost feels like my soul escapes my body during a prostate orgasm.
>>
>>18681055
They do it cause they're dirty slags

> Muh orgasm
>>
There are enough nerve endings there that it does feel good when the anus is stimulated. When you first start out, inside can be very tight and painful for the receiving party and that can put people off it.
I get off on the taboo of doing something dirty and the submission aspect of it. My husband also likes it and I like doing things that he likes.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.