[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can i get shit done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 78941282802.jpg (129KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
78941282802.jpg
129KB, 1024x768px
i know every fucking step to do whatever i need to live a better life, yet im not capable of doing the first step in anything

i want to do things, i want to get out and enjoy my youth, yet i do the same virgin neet routine every fucking day

is this lazyness? fear? i feel trapped. what do you do in order to move your ass and do whatever you want?
it took me one fucking week to start this shitty thread and ask for help. i really need help.
>>
>>18680995
Infinite tsukuyomi
>>
I'm in a similar spot to you and for me it's because of years of habits and fear of change

All I can suggest is to do these things with a friend so you won't be alone when doing new things and you'll have more motivation because you won't want to let them down
>>
>>18680995
"I want to do things"
Then do them, simple as that.
Then again, you can't just simply try and do anything and everything one day; Start changing yer routine slowly, add some little activities here and there.
For example: walk to the convenience store near you, get something nice and cheap and walk back to home -you'll be walking and soon you'll get to know yer route and genuinely like going there.
If you can't afford doing the store tip, you can try and go to a park or something, damn, any landmark is good as long as you get out, walk and get used to walking and the surroundings; Maybe you'll even meet some people that also like walking around.
Small steps, Anon; Just go out, do some little things each day, try to learn a hobby irl that requires interacting with people.
Maybe get a puppy, motherfucker will keep you active, puppies are cute as fuck and will probably get you laid because girls love puppies.
tl;dr: JUST DO IT. Also, maybe get a puppy.
>>
>>18681000
Confirmed by trips.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.