[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which brand would be better for my cognitive performance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170901-223102~2.png (2MB, 1505x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170901-223102~2.png
2MB, 1505x1000px
I drink a lot of green tea for the brain, it makes me smarter and all that, it's really great, but I'm confused as to which brand I should be getting my green tea from. As we all know, all the brands want to shower their products in bullshit to sell them better and that's why all brands say their products are better than all other ones.

You guys seem educated enough to be able to inform me of the actual truth. Which is the best green tea brand in the world? I'm currently taking Hyleys. Should I start taking Riston instead? Is there a brand which offers more beneficial green tea than both of the two aforementioned?
>>
You think drinking leaf water makes you more intelligent.
>>
>>18680864
See for yourself, it's a fact.
>>
>>18680876
Ah yes. Pseudoscience. The most factual of sciences. Weak b8 btw
>>
Drink whatever tastes best to you, that's what will help you the most.
>>
>>18680883
Show me proof of your claim.
>>
Considering the tea is brewed for flavor and not medicinal purity, I would assume that the margin for actual health benefits between brands is negligible.
>>
>>18680886
I'll stay with Hyleys but which brand would you prefer?
>>
>>18680897
Isn't it the optional honey that adds flavor?
>>
>>18680899
I don't know if you can get it where you live, but I live in New York and there's a shop called harney and sons that has really nice tea in all different flavours. That's what I drink at least.
>>
>>18680918
I'm in Alberta so I might have access to it... I'll take a look.
>>
>>18680918
Nvm, I can't get it, we have a good substitute so I might go there tomorrow or something.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.