[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend and relationship issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1429592203576.png (157KB, 383x466px) Image search: [Google]
1429592203576.png
157KB, 383x466px
I'm going to start this off by saying that I am Schitzoid, so I don't actually care about these people. With that being said, I still try to be a functional human being and put the effort into being a friend. This particular friend is the oldest friend that I have. I've known him since 4th grade, and we're both 27/28 now. He's going through some shit with his girlfriend, and to me it's just yet another reason to avoid relationships.

I don't know the whole story, but from what I gathered, she's got a lot of emotional baggage from the past, and something happened recently that set her off on this emotional "I need space" trip while also being super bitchy and passive aggressive to him. I pushed him into talking to her about it tonight, and he was all weird after they did. He's saying he needless to fix all this shit with himself to prove himself to her or something, but he's also trying to say that he's doing it for himself, which I don't believe. He just wasn't acting right.

Frankly, I am improvising my help, which is what I normally do because I would have just dumped her cold Turkey and moved on. However, I know that's not what normal people do. How the fuck do I actually help in situations like this?
>>
Small bump before I leave it
>>
Why is this shit so complicated?
>>
shit dude this is great. i hate girls like this truly. they want their boyfriends to do this and that for them because she thinks shes a 'queen' and she deserves it. it seriously sucks if you fall in love with one. still this is a really tough situation, like you cant exactly show him what he's missing and show him there's better girls out there than that cum-dumpster.. what exactly is he trying to fix about himself?? im really interested
>>
>>18681643

Idk, man. He's all caught up on money, like he needs to prove he can provide or some shit even though she has a job and they've never been late on rent. He keeps going on about personality flaws and shit, which is great if he's fixing them for himself. He says he is, yet he's still losing his shit over this girl that's he's been dating for a year, which is apparently the longest he's had.
>>
oh man, mmhm it is really good if thats the case but just using logic, if he had a long talk with his gf before he decided to make all these 'improvements' i would kinda think she said something along the lines of 'get your act together or we're breaking up' y'know? i would think you can help by just showing the guy support no matter what improvements he makes, and that there are better girls out there though if he's really REALLY set on this girl.. maybe just..remind him he'll be ok and itll be something he at least got to experience if he breaks up or he does try his best. its all an experience y'know?? idk if that helps but man your sitch is pretty fucked.. sorry :"( oh also its really good you still put effort and some care into friendships!!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.