[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a gf that I love but I also like another girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Hey everyone. Ive been in a relationship with my current girlfriend for 2 years now and we are steady, have lots of projects together and we love each other very much.

Lately I've been speaking to this other girl whom I've known for many years now and at some point we were going to date (unlike my gf she lives in another state and it would be hard to see each other a lot) but we didnt because she was going through a really bad period of her life.

Fast forward a couple of years and I start the relationship with my current gf (ill call her Amy) - while the friendship with the other girl (ill call her Sam) was "regained" since we weren't in touch for a while.

A few weeks ago, Sam and I talked about those times when she was going through hell and she confessed to me she still has a thing for me and wish she had the chance to change her past. I also told her I still liked her, but I don't love her like I love Amy.
After that I started having fucking butterflies in my stomach thinking about her and I am confused and torn. I love my gf a lot, I don't want to leave her.
There's also a chance I might meet Sam (together with Amy - I should mention they're not friends and don't talk to each other), and I might see her off alone with her.

Give me some advice anons. What should I do? I don't want to cheat either
>>
Love the one you're with.
>>
>>18680785
I know and I do. It's just that I have these other feelings in the way and I don't know how to deal with them
>>
>>18680728
You have to decide for yourself what you want.

Some people are ok having more than one girlfriend/boyfriend, others aren't. Who knows, your girlfriend may actually be ok with this - mabye she can see other boys and you can see other girls. Hell, mabye even have a threesome :D .

Its normal dude, and your current girlfriend probably likes other guys too so, i wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>18680801
Heh a threesome would be nice, but it doesn't do for me in a serious relationship, like the one that I'm in.
We are both kinda jealous of each other and we made clear that neither of us should be seeing other people. In other words it's not really our "thing"
>>
>>18680809
>>18680801
Side note - we can both hang out with whoever we want on our own
>>
Don't leave her, and don't cheat. It'll only hurt all three of you.
>>
>>18680894
I said I don't want to cheat.

Of course if things go bad with my gf I will consider leaving her for Sam but I don't see that happening anytime soon
>>
Bump. I've only got 1 actual advice here, please
>>
>>18680728
Stop talking to your friend Sam, completely cut contact.
Spend more time with Amy and improve your relationship (more dates, more sex, more talking, start something new together).
Move on with your life.
>>
>>18681070
Ignoring the fact that I have a small amount of friends - she's been a really good friend of mine for years and helped me out many times, when things weren't right for me either. I only completely cut contact with people who I break up with and/or I don't like at all
>>
>>18681089
It doesn't matter. She clearly wants you and you want her, too. This is generally enough to cut contact out of respect for your girlfriend.
If your girlfriend was in the same situation, you'd wish she cut contact with that male friend.

If you want your relationship to work, you can't keep around women you have feelings for.
You choose who you want to be with, and then pick them and stick with them. You inevitably lose the other.
If you want to stay in a relationship with Amy, cut contact with Sam. If you want to date Sam, break up and stop talking to Amy.

You have to lose one of them. Choose which one is the one you want to lose.
>>
>>18681099
Thank you for not giving me a half assed advice anon. It is too soon and for me friends in general are quite precious. I'll definitely keep this in mind.

I'd like to hear other opinions though
>>
>>18681104
>It is too soon
It is too late already if you let yourself grow feelings for her. Don't be dumb.
>>
>>18681070
Exactly this. Those butterflies are just your stupid hormones. Cut contacts and don't feed your feelings
>>
>>18681089
She's trying to get with you when you have a girlfriend, how great can she realistically be? I've also noticed a lot of girls seem to like guys with girlfriends better so it might be the fact that you have a girlfriend that makes her want you. If you are with someone and a friend likes you, you either break up with your girlfriend or break up with your friend, you don't get both.

A friend would NOT try to lure you into being with them they know you are in a loving relationship, personally I think shes a scumball that doesn't deserve your time

Is she pretty? Be honest, does that have something do do with this...
>>
>>18681449
My girlfriend is prettier if we have to compare them
I seem to have given the wrong idea though. She's not really doing anything even passively to lure me
I'm the one who's feeling weird

I actually tend to fall for people who I trust a lot and have a strong friendship with
>>
>>18681541
She is definitely trying to lure you, that's why she told you she likes you...
>>
>>18681547
The problem is that it was the only thing she said about that.
Like I said, she's not doing anything and we have at most casual conversations about vidya and things.
I specifically told her I don't love her.
Maybe she gave up? Again, the point isn't really her, I'm the one feeling weird
>>
File: IMG_5890.jpg (83KB, 960x959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5890.jpg
83KB, 960x959px
>>18682156
Do the right things in your current relationship. Keep the other girl as backup. Always have a backup.
>>
>>18682184
The problem with that is that she's not gonna wait forever you know? She eventually will fall for someone and that's good and just how it is
>>
>>18680728
Reading the advice and responses it's clear that you've already made up your mind. Hope I don't see you whining on GIOYC when this all blows apart because you don't realize the hurt your causing either lady by staying in contact with the other
>>
Just have both. Get them to meet eachother, say you like em both and dont know what to do. From there nothing is guaranteed but hey atleast you didnt choose being a little bitch and do all the other things you have had considered doing.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.