[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stolen credit card on xbox

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: mm082106.jpg (78KB, 922x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mm082106.jpg
78KB, 922x1024px
I was an absolute idiot as a 16 year old and wastalked into sharing an xbox account with my ex. I don't even play it anymore and haven't logged in in years.
My mom recently got a bill saying someone spent $60 on Xbox live. I'm pretty sure it's my ex because he's a fucking piece of shit.
What do I do???
>>
>>18680597
You can call your credit card company or bank and request that any current and future charges from Xbox Live be dropped. Mention that you did not authorize these charges.
>>
>>18680615
But if it's on the account can't he see the card number?
>>
If you chargeback, you'll get the $ but they'll delete the account.
>>
>>18680633
You can cancel the card, or have a new one made. Also >>18680639 yes they will delete your account if you use this method. I cancelled my auto-renewing antivirus through this method and they wiped all my shit
>>
>>18680666
Delete the Xbox account right?
>>
>>18680687
Yeah, so any games or media you have on the account will be gone. If you don't wanna lose your account, you could call Xbox and try to get it sorted out that way. Maybe they could refund the charge. Not sure what their policy is regarding that,
>>
>>18680699
I'm fine with them deleting everything that's what I want. I just hope I'll eb able to do chargeback despite not being able to be logged into xbox. But that doesn't matter since it's under her name right?
>>
>>18680705
Yeah, you'll be getting rid of the charge through your bank and not microsoft, so you shouldn't need the xbox credentials
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.