[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Why don't you have a girlfriend?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Rembrandt.png (664KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
Rembrandt.png
664KB, 528x960px
Sometimes, people (usually friends and acquaintances) ask me why I don't have a gf yet and I don't know what to say. I know I'm ugly, baby faced and not the most charismatic person to be around with; but I can't just simply tell them that or else I'll be a downer.

What can I say? I honestly feel bewildered when they ask me that when the answer should be obvious.
>>
>>18680544
Tell the truth and say you're gay
>>
>>18680551

I'm not gay though, I like women. I just can't get any.
>>
>>18680555
>I like women. I just can't get any.
You answered your own question op
>>
>>18680544

'havent found the right girl' is about as far as you need to answer. just know that no amount of answers will ever satiate it. most people are assholes and they'll play dumb until you admit something they are prying about. as in, they wont stop until you say you're ugly, then they'll console you over it but feel glad that you admitted it in an evil way

people are weird.
>>
>>18680551

to a male you say:
"They cost too much"
"Get a job, or a better one"
"Well, you see, I'm searching for a non-gold-digger"
"hahaha godspeed, bye"

to a female you say
"well I don't want to be cheated on"
"but we are not all whores..."
"that's why I'm searching the right one"
"oooh so sweet...bye"
>>
>>18680578

kek
>>
People are fucking weird about prying into other people's love lifes, it's fucking annoying.

For instance, a girl at work over the summer apparently had a crush on me, which I knew about. A bunch of coworkers tried hooking us up and every time I'd just kind of joke my way out of the situation and leave. One day a coworker sat down by me and asked if I'd date the girl, and I said no. She asked why not, and I told her because she's my coworker. She asked if that's the only reason, and I finally just got pissed and stopped joking around and said "thats the only reason I need" and left and they stopped bugging me after that

I don't know why the fuck people are so interested in everyone elses love life
>>
Go MGTOW
>>
>>18680610

I feel you, but at least you had someone interested in you, right?

>>18680589
>>18680588

I figured as such.

>>18680578

How can I say that and not come off as a huge failure of a human being? Or am I past the point of redemption and should I just go all out?
>>
>>18680614

I don't know, I don't want to be permanently lonely, but I deal with it because I have to. I'd still like to find someone to have feelings for, but I wouldn't even know what to do or say.
>>
>>18680616
Yeah, that one person. That's about it though. To be honest, if I didn't work with her I probably still wouldn't have gone out with her. The last girl I was with was about 6 months ago too. This "just do what you did 6 months ago" shit is retarded. It's called "getting lucky" for a reason
>>
>>18680625
Being MGTOW changes your goals and can be relaxing. You worry less about love life.
>>
>>18680638

Been there, done that, although not under the guise of MGTOW. While it took a couple of years, the lack of a significant other eventually started to bother me. Then again, I've never really been in a relationship and I can't remember the last time someone was interested in me.
>>
>>18680616
>How can I say that and not come off as a huge failure of a human being?
How do you think you're already coming off?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.